forum

[Supporter Tag Giveaway] CLOSED! [October]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Khalifa
IF YOUR NAME GOT PICKED PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON IF YOU WANT TO REDEEM IT FOR YOURSELF OR A FRIEND!

THE TEN WINNERS ARE:

cravenfiner
Impossabear
Num5119
Portall
Ppus Supporter Gifted!
silmarilen
tasnim_tamim
TheRealJXM
Zarker14
Zetera

Good day, everyone! I will be doing a giveaway for TEN 1 MONTH SUPPORTER TAGS!

I will try and host a supporter tag giveaway at the end of each month, so this one will be for the month of October!

To enter all you need to do is post in this thread!

Here is how it will work:
  1. You will be able to enter the giveaway until 8 PM UTC - 31st of October.
  2. People who will post in this thread will have their name put into a random name picker with all the other names who entered the giveaway.
  3. At 8 PM UTC - 31st of October I will let the random name picker do it's job, pick the names and announce the ten winners in this thread.

Rules:
  1. There will be 10 unique winners, if the random name picker chooses your name twice, the second pick will be skipped over and done again until a unique name shows up and so on.
  2. If your name gets picked, you can redeem the supporter for your friend instead by sending me a private message with their Osu name.
  3. 2 or more winners cannot choose to gift their supporter tags to the same friend.
  4. Those who post in this thread after 8 PM UTC on the 31st of October will not be entered into the giveaway.

Good luck to all who enter, and if you don't win - I usually host supporter giveaways in #osu in the game when I'm online!
stacker
oh oh OH OH IM IN
Sennpie
im in boi
Vens
Lmao, feel like this thread belongs elsewhere but then again this feels like a good fit.
Lets have at it :)
JosephK
im broke. so i'm in
MyAngelVaxei
Im in man, gl to y'all :D
WubWoofBacon
did i hear supporter giveaway
spooky_muphen
I'm here for free stuff.
Good luck to all.
abraker
hello there!
Koishi-chan
Looks like ten for ten... UwU
Buster
!
Refills
lets go pog
mulraf
Hype, count me in
Aiseca
tf.
cravenfiner
a
3feef
shit on the floor then hit the door
Kotori on osu
im in
Randomness64
just putting this random map link here,nothing important to see: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/781392#osu/1641137
MyAngelMegu
Count me in! Hope I and 9 other people wins :).
Darkcress
Supporter giveaway?!?!?! count me in!!!!
show more