forum

A New Player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pulloposti

Hello everyone!

A new player is here. I have seen some of my friends playing osu! for a long time ago but now I found this game again and I joined too! This is so addictive game ever. I'm playing with a mouse and keyboard. When you are playing osu! for a long time your hands will be painful sometimes, but you will used to it.

You are free to add me as a friend, I'm very excited to have new friends and talk about the game.

See you around! :)
leon737

pulloposti wrote:

Hello everyone!

A new player is here. I have seen some of my friends playing osu! for a long time ago but now I found this game again and I joined too! This is so addictive game ever. I'm playing with a mouse and keyboard. When you are playing osu! for a long time your hands will be painful sometimes, but you will used to it.

You are free to add me as a friend, I'm very excited to have new friends and talk about the game.

See you around! :)

Heya Welcome to Osu! and nice to meet you :)

My name is Leon and I play since February. I'm always looking for someone who can talk with me about this game, and you seems like to be the right person for it ;)

I'll already added you to my friend list, and I hope we can play together very soon :D
TimeLimit
Welcome to the game. I would love to have more people to talk to so I added you >.< Feel free to hit me up in the in game chat anytime I'm on. I'm always down for a multi or a talk ^_^
Infernex
Hey man. Yeah lol even after playing this game for only 2 months it is really addictive, you can play it for hours on end without realising it. Just don't be like me and literaly abuse my left index finger just to FC a map xD. Good luck in your osu carrer! ^W^
Iyouka
i hope you will stick to the game and keep improving ;)