forum

Automatic Retry on SD/PF

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Mikmiku
I couldn't find any mentions of this issue here, so I create a new topic.

Probably I'm not the first person who asks this question but why SD and PF behave differently?
See, PF starts a new try automatically after me missing. But if I miss on SD it shows me Retry/Exit menu. And only after I click "Retry" it's going on. So...
Why? I think it's reasonable that I prefer to play with SD cuz I'm going to retry every time I fail. Is this additional click on every retry really that important?

My proposition is to make SD work as PF does. I mean if I fail on SD it should start new try automatically as it happens with PF.

P.S. I was going to create this topic 5 years ago, but I couldn't. So it's very interesting to me why no one made it during this years?
TomDaGamer
It's a thing thats annoying to deal with,wasting just that tiny bit of time by hitting retry,for convenience sake ill agree that SD should work as PF does and just instantly retry.
RockRoller
I personally like the behaviour of SD more, that auto retry of PF is annoying imo. I would recommend to simply make it possible to choose the behaviour in the options.
Topic Starter
Mikmiku

RockRoller wrote:

I would recommend to simply make it possible to choose the behaviour in the options.

Totally agree
abraker
show more