forum

Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Grim
Hi everyone,

I'm not "new" to osu but I haven't been involved with the osu community at all. I haven't used the forums at all up until a few days ago where I made my very first forum post after having played 400 hours lol. I'd like to get involved & meet some neat players so I thought I'd make this post :)

A little about myself: I was introduced to osu by a friend back in October of 2014.

Here's my play history graph:

I barely touched the game and left it forgotten for 3 years. Then in July of 2017, some friends on discord were playing the game and I remembered I'd made an account all those years ago so I decided to play with them.... AND I've been here ever since U___u

Currently, I'm working (at a call center fml) but I'll be going back to college next semester to finish up school. Besides playing osu & other games in my free time, I also enjoy drawing.. I've always wanted to enter one of those drawing contests that osu has every once in a while... Maybe in the future I might! :P

Anyway, I don't want to make this too lengthy or too long but if you'd like to add me & play with me in game, feel free :) I'm always happy to meet new ppl c:
Lyawi
sweet introduction, welcome to the forums :3c
TimeLimit
Welcome to the forums >.<
Topic Starter
Grim
Thanks guys, I feel so welcomed :D
TimeLimit

Grim wrote:

Thanks guys, I feel so welcomed :D

I'm glad you feel welcomed >.<
vizzy