forum

【Lolicore Flandre's Video Encoding Service】

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flanster
Welcome to the LoliFlan VidEncode Service.
Since im too lazy to mod these days, I can focus on encoding videos for you!

We will aim to make your video...

Smallest as possibleBest Quality as possible

You can choose...

Custom Dimensions and Aspect RatioMultiple File FormatsFPS rate of the videoStart and ending time of the videoWhat size you want it to be (If it can turn out the specified size)

Your encoded video will be...

Sent to you via PMHosted on MediaFire
More info

Service provider

Lolicore Flandre

Help dispatch

KitsunemimiValentiino

Used encoders

x264

Misc converters

Format FactoryUltra Video Converter

Aspect Adjustment

Adobe After Effects CS3AVISynth
Kitsunemimi
Just want to add something to the criteria. Will these be 60 FPS, 30 FPS, source, client specified?

EDIT: Also.. I think I'll consider helping out with the encodes if this thread gets really really popular. However, if I actually do this, I won't be as flexible with the quality/size tradeoff, because I don't like changing my x264 settings (as they are currently: CRF 19, 10 frame refs, 12 B-frames, and 7 RD on all). But yeah, might decide to help out with some rendering if you want me to.
Topic Starter
Flanster

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Just want to add something to the criteria. Will these be 60 FPS, 30 FPS, source, client specified?
oh forgot to add that, yes you can specify FPS rate.As for source, videos other than for beatmaps are also allowed.

EDIT: Well, considering codecs I dont really use any custom presets but I wouldnt mind help.I like playing with data and frame rates so I can make videos smallest but keep as much as quality in the process.
Meru
Can you also grab a video from YouTube and split it (between mp3 and video) and encode it?

sorry.. my bad english xP
Topic Starter
Flanster

Matoryoshika wrote:

Can you also grab a video from YouTube and split it (between mp3 and video) and encode it?

sorry.. my bad english xP
Yes.
Meru
Topic Starter
Flanster

Matoryoshika wrote:

Okay... then..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_LKZY7e8v0
thanks!
So let me get this correct

You want the audio to MP3 and the video encoded for a beatmap?
Meru
no, just the video because I already have it :)
Topic Starter
Flanster

Matoryoshika wrote:

no, just the video because I already have it :)
Allright, video will be PM'd to you shortly.

EDIT : Request completed
  1. AVI
  2. 640x360
  3. 12.9 MB
Valentiino
I can help with this too, 60FPS sources to blended 30FPS videos (suitable for youtube). Maximum compression with the best quality (x264 CRF 19 & veryslow preset). I have 4,625GHz 3930K (6 cores) which will do any encoding job really fast. I'll be using mediafire/dropbox forthe uploads~
meiikyuu
hiii :)

can you try your best with this video ? ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz35T5B02kI
- any format (avi or flv) is fine ~
- no mp3, just video

tyvm^^
Topic Starter
Flanster
I'll do my best :3
And Valentiino we will call you when needed =^7
Valentiino
Aight o/
Topic Starter
Flanster

meiikyuu wrote:

hiii :)

can you try your best with this video ? ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz35T5B02kI
- any format (avi or flv) is fine ~
- no mp3, just video

tyvm^^

Request Completed

1. FLV
  2. 640x322
  3. 12.1 MB

I think I may have screwed this one, but we'll see
Valentiino
Oh yeah, and to give some more info, I fix aspect ratios & do my FPS blending with AVISynth, possible subtitles with Aegisub and I can provide .mkv and .mp4 mostly.

I can also take up on huge encoding works (hours worth of video if needed, no problem for me~)
Topic Starter
Flanster

Valentiino wrote:

Oh yeah, and to give some more info, I fix aspect ratios & do my FPS blending with AVISynth, possible subtitles with Aegisub and I can provide .mkv and .mp4 mostly.

I can also take up on huge encoding works (hours worth of video if needed, no problem for me~)
Haha we should pay you :D
Valentiino

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

Valentiino wrote:

Haha we should pay you :D
:P don't think so, I have loadsa idletimes anyways, so why not use it for something useful~
Mara

Valentiino wrote:

idletimes
= drinking, playing Shazbot.

Good luck with this.
Valentiino

LunaticMara wrote:

Valentiino wrote:

idletimes
= drinking, playing Shazbot.

Good luck with this.
Topic Starter