forum

[invalid] Replay Seeking and Pausing

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
MyAngelMegu
A feature that allows you to seek replay to a specific time.

This could be really useful on times where for example, I fail on certain part of the map and I wanna see someone else do it, but the map is (let's say) 8 minutes long and the part is at 6 minutes of the map. I have to literally wait for 6 minutes to see the part, which could be really annoying.
Having a pause functionality could be useful too.

I don't see why is this not a thing already. This could be life changing for some people. I have seen other apps like opsu! having this functionality.. and I really liked it on there.
Flanster
That has been available in the osu!lazer client for a while.

Should that be added to the stable client is up to the devs.
Topic Starter
MyAngelMegu
Hmm... Lazer still has a lot of time to be released and to be replaced by stable build.
This doesn't needs to be full media functionally made. Just a simple seek bar bar on above or below.
Death
I can see how it would be nice to have (which is why it was added to lazer), but I can't see this being added to stable. You can't just add a "simple seek bar" and expect it to magically work, it takes a fair bit of effort. That effort could be put into getting lazer released faster so everyone can use all of the new features it already has (including this one).

I'm pretty sure this has also been requested multiple times before.
xXMrlolbaXx
Still doesn't exist, but still supports it.
Dntm8kmeeatu
I don't see a reason to keep this request open.
show more