forum

So I was wondering why Pepsi Fire wasn't being sold this sum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
mer, so I decided to search it up. It turns out that no one actually liked Pepsi Fire. This truly surprised me, because Pepsi Fire is my favorite soda. I love Pepsi Fire's slight but potent cinnamon taste. I love how Pepsi Fire is like regular Pepsi (which is already great) with some cinnamon goodness on top of it. How come people hate Pepsi Fire? Is it because Pepsi Fire has the taste of cinnamon? The taste of cinnamon is the reason why Pepsi Fire is so brilliant and unique. If people didn't like Pepsi Fire for its delicious and refreshing cinnamon taste, then those people have no taste. Do people not like Pepsi Fire because of its packaging? If so, people shouldn't judge Pepsi Fire by its packaging because it's the inside that counts. Pepsi Fire isn't even that "hot". Pepsi Fire adds a cool new twist to a refreshing drink. I wish that people would like Pepsi Fire so that PepsiCo could market it again. I only tried two bottles of Pepsi Fire last summer, and I'm craving some again. Please bring Pepsi Fire back, PepsiCo.

You can buy Pepsi Fire on Amazon but I don't have a card :(
abraker
first I hear of it
ColdTooth
Wha?
Westonini

abraker wrote:

first I hear of it
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
:(((((((((

You should have heard about Pepsi Fire last summer so PepsiCo would bring them back this summer. What if all PepsiCo needed was two more sales?

(If you guys haven't realized it yet, the joke of this thread is that I say the phrase "Pepsi Fire" in every sentence. I'm serious about this, though; Pepsi Fire is my favorite soda.)
abraker
Sentences that don't have "Pepsi Fire":

:( ((((((((

gtfo you liar
levesterz
the first thing I think of when I saw Pepsi Fire in the title ( since they didnt sell it here ) is `some one already know how to set the whole world in fire with just pepsi ` I was so happy when I can finally use pepsi as explosive but then it quickly shattered once I read the the thread and discovered its just another sugar water + carbon dioxide gas flavoured drink
abraker
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Sentences that don't have "Pepsi Fire":

:( ((((((((

gtfo you liar
That quote does not have the phrase "Pepsi Fire" because it wasn't a sentence with an independent and dependant clause—it is closer to an expression of emotions.

levesterz wrote:

the first thing I think of when I saw Pepsi Fire in the title ( since they didnt sell it here ) is `some one already know how to set the whole world in fire with just pepsi ` I was so happy when I can finally use pepsi as explosive but then it quickly shattered once I read the the thread and discovered its just another sugar water + carbon dioxide gas flavoured drink
You can compromise using Pepsi Fire! First, you can drink the refreshing, ice-cold Pepsi Fire, and then you can make an explosive with the empty bottle (provided you have the materials (PM me for some links to get the materials, I know a guy)). This way, you can use the full extent of Pepsi Fire!
levesterz

abraker wrote:

So its really exist . theats good first the formula ; then The world will be on fire NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
levesterz

levesterz wrote:

You can compromise using Pepsi Fire! First, you can drink the refreshing, ice-cold Pepsi Fire, and then you can make an explosive with the empty bottle (provided you have the materials (PM me for some links to get the materials, I know a guy)). This way, you can use the full extent of Pepsi Fire![/quote]

sure i am gonna hit you up with a private massacre
ColdTooth
?!
abraker
That quote does not have the phrase "Pepsi Fire" because it wasn't a sentence with an independent and dependant clause—it is closer to an expression of emotions.

No different than using hieroglyphics to represent an idea, which is making sentences using pictures.
abraker

oh my that escalated quickly
ColdTooth
amp;&
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

No different than using hieroglyphics to represent an idea, which is making sentences using pictures.
Hieroglyphic sentences still have a subject and a predicate; the "sentence" in which you accuse me of not including the phrase "Pepsi Fire" does not; therefore, it is not a sentence.
abraker
Suppose you can put a subject and a predicate into one symbol. Therefore, that one symbol can be considered to be a sentence. This is exactly what you did inadvertently.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
There is no logical reason why I would switch to a language that has an alphabet of ":" and "(" in order to say something completely unrelated to Pepsi Fire. Just face it: your claim that I did not include the phrase "Pepsi Fire" is running on assumptions and is therefore not structurally sound.
abraker
I am not saying that you switched to a language that has an alphabet of ":" and "(", nor I am saying that you switched to a language that has an alphabet. You switched to a language that has ":(" as a symbol of some meaning. This symbol contains a subject and a predicate and forms a complete sentence through its meaning.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
What's to prevent me from saying that I made that language up, and saying that ":(" translates to "I am sad that people don't know what Pepsi Fire is"?
show more