forum

Little osu! problem.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kisiek153
I have a little problem with my osu! game-style. When I'm playing almost every 4*+ maps I miss because I hype myself in the middle or the ending of a map. I don't know what to do with that problem and it's really annoying for me, because I can't get any good pp because of that :c. Can some good spirits help me with this thing? Btw. it's my first post here :3
Achromalia
Little rule-reading! problem.

Welcome to the forums!

So uh... It seems like this might've been posted in the wrong place. Judging by your topic, I'd suppose this just goes down in Gameplay & Rankings, which I'll leave the links to over here.

(OLD: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/13)
(CURRENT: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/13)

Anyhow, remember to be reading the rules of each forum to get an idea of what the forum or sub-forum is for. That way you can efficiently navigate the forums and post in the right places.

As for the actual problem you have, I don't really have much to say on it. Most of the time it's best to endure and stay focused and calm. Your muscles and nerves may be aching for that win but dont let it get to you and just do your best on the beatmap you're completing. Remember to stretch your arms before and after playing difficult beatmaps, which can help get rid of whatever stiffness might be going on. That's about all I can say to do, as learning to control your movement is trial-and-error, and everything takes time and practice.

Good luck!
GrilledCheeese
Try finishing the song to practice the ending more. If you keep resetting you'll only practice the first part and never the end. So of course the ending will be more difficult to play and get used to if it's new and still needs to be learned. You can start the song mid-way via editing or cut the ending out to practice it. Or turn on the no-fail mod to last you through to the end if you fail mid way. Peak performance is always nerve wrecking. Just keep playing to increase your average performance to be that of what your peak is now. At a certain point speed will be an issue for you, which you will need to train in order to get good at it. Misses are totally okay, don't worry about it too much.
Quibbly
It happens when you know you are nearing a really good score and you are about to get lots of pp from peppy. Accept the pp and peppy will give you more pp, cuz who doesn't want lots of pp from peppy?
Westonini
Need me some peppy pp right about now.
Offdensen
this is off topic not support

Good luck on your problem though
abraker
But this is support! We can help, but don't expect good answers ^_^
Quibbly

abraker wrote:

But this is support! We can help, but don't expect good answers ^_^

expect death
abraker
excruciatingly long death

with a turd pile on top
MamaMercy
Anyone notice when they play for a long time their fingers freeze up. How do I fix this?
Quibbly

MamaMercy wrote:

Anyone notice when they play for a long time their fingers freeze up. How do I fix this?

cut them off, simple
Westonini

MamaMercy wrote:

Heat them up in the microwave for approximately 30-40 seconds and then leave to cool for an additional minute.
Quibbly

Westonini wrote:

MamaMercy wrote:

Heat them up in the microwave for approximately 30-40 seconds and then leave to cool for an additional minute.

Who ever actually lets their food set for a minute like the directions always say?
abraker
my food can't wait that long. I'd rather burn my mouth and tongue
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

my food can't wait that long. I'd rather burn my mouth and tongue
edit: fix your shit ppy
GoodDuckld34
I do the same.
abraker
you fix your shit ppy too?!?
show more