forum

Notice - Trashipitus Spread, World Falling Apart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

As we are searching to apprehend Meah, much of you filth decided to quote each other despite the numerous warning given by me. As a result the Trashipitus virus has spread to unprecedented levels and the damage done is impossible to put into words.

Additionally as you should have noticed, the entire reality is falling apart with often postquakes shaking the contents of the posts apart. We have no idea what is exactly going on, however word is that Supreme Overlord Peppy's plans to reimage the reality around us has gone terribly wrong.

One good thing came out of this; our ability to quote has been limited. While it's still possible to quote via some means we are investigating, I ask everyone to please don't mindlessly quote each other and wash your posts before posting.

Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,
abraker - Head of the Royal Society of Quality
johnmedina999
abraker wrote:

NOTICE

As we are searching to apprehend Meah, much of you filth decided to quote each other despite the numerous warning given by me. As a result the Trashipitus virus has spread to unprecedented levels and the damage done is impossible to put into words.

Additionally as you should have noticed, the entire reality is falling apart with often postquakes shaking the contents of the posts apart. We have no idea what is exactly going on, however word is that Supreme Overlord Peppy's plans to reimage the reality around us has gone terribly wrong.

One good thing came out of this; our ability to quote has been limited. While it's still possible to quote via some means we are investigating, I ask everyone to please don't mindlessly quote each other and wash your posts before posting.

Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,
I didn't read this and I just quoted you mindlessly and I didn't wash my posts before posting. Will I catch the sick?
Topic Starter
abraker
Finally got you!
You are coming down to quarantine

ColdTooth
e
Topic Starter
abraker
What if the crack is the fortelling of what will become? What if the quotes is just the beginning?
Who is Oracle Serrai?!?
levesterz
What do you mean the qoute are broken . Its not for me in old site
Achromalia
&
Serraionga
INCOMING MESSAGE FROM USER jSD6~@1
————————————————————————————————————

...... Cannot find user in the database.
....... Cannot find thread.
...... Trying to proceed anyway..........................................................
....... OK.

"This is just a taste of my power."
....... jSD6~@1 logged out.
FINISHED TRANSMISSION WITH USER jSD6~@1
Westonini
peppy's pretty gay huh
johnmedina999
Westonini wrote:
peppy's pretty gay huh

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Zekks
The apocalypse has begun
ColdTooth
im not corrupted thank god
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

With postquakes calming down and our quoting abilities restored, we need to remind everyone to resist spreading the Trashipitus virus.

Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,
Quibbly

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,

I didn't read this and I just quoted you mindlessly and I didn't wash my posts before posting. Will I catch the sick?

abraker wrote:

Finally got you!
You are coming down to quarantine

ColdTooth wrote:

e

levesterz wrote:

What do you mean the qoute are broken . Its not for me in old site

Achromalia wrote:

&

Serraionga wrote:

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM USER jSD6~@1

...... Cannot find user in the database.
....... Cannot find thread.
...... Trying to proceed anyway..........................................................
....... OK.

"This is just a taste of my power."

....... jSD6~@1 logged out.
FINISHED TRANSMISSION WITH USER jSD6~@1

Westonini wrote:

peppy's pretty gay huh

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

The apocalypse has begun

Hey would you look at that, I quoted everyone. Guess we all fucked ;)
ColdTooth
Not me lol
Quibbly

ColdTooth wrote:

Not me lol

Nice try but look again, also here's a second time I quote you. ;)
ColdTooth
Yeah but it only spreads if I quote the people that have it.
Quibbly
Nice try again, the first Trashipitus post everyone quoted everyone. So technically we all have it but abraker since he has an illegal stash of 99% alchohol
ColdTooth
Who says I don't have illegal stashes of alcohol?!
Quibbly

ColdTooth wrote:

Who says I don't have illegal stashes of alcohol?!

ABRAKER GET HIM HE'S GOT A STASH!
show more