forum

Anxiety Attacks?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Isback2000
Title

Has anyone encountered some sort of anxiety attack while playing, realising that you can get to the top 50. Because this is too weird to experience. Playing with mods is fun, and I play for fun. But for some reason... this happens...

Cold, shaky hands, blurred vision, racing heartbeat... I though games were suppose to make you feel easier, less stressed... But, oh well.

I don't think that having these symptoms for half an hour after playing is alright.
Ashton
I have an anxiety attack every time I post a thread here
Topic Starter
Isback2000
^This
Refills

Ashton wrote:

I have an anxiety attack every time I post a thread here

never ask ot for advice
abraker
I have anxiety attack reading everyone's shit on here
Refills
i have anxiety attack whenever i see off topic or forum games
johnmedina999
If you're having anxiety attacks while playing this game, I would advise you to stop playing this game.
Zekks
[quote="johnmedina999"]If you're having anxiety attacks while playing this game, I would advise you to stop playing this game.[/quote]
Westonini
Maybe try to control your breathing while playing. Breathing slower and taking deep breaths during breaks can help you calm down.

That works for me at least.
Meah
hahaha
Serraionga
INCOMING MESSAGE FROM USER SERRAIONGA
————————————————————————————————————

....... OK.

I have an anxiety attack every time I'm posting and I inad@vertently open a portal leading to a parallel universe som@ewhere hidden in this forum and the zon@e it takes you to is not ex@actly a nice an@d super fun locatio@n, quite the op@posite: it t@akes you to th@e uNd/@00rw*6//902aº€r,,,ttttttt%Error.
....... Connection failed.
————————————————————————————————————
FINISHED TRANSMISSION WITH USER SERRAIONGA
[LS]PositoniX
i can never reach top 50 with mods, because i play mania, dab on dem haters
abraker
[quote="PositoniX"]i can never reach top 50 with mods, because i play mania, dab on dem haters[/quote]
try loved maps
Achromalia
I have an anxiety attack whenever I encounter issues with this new bbcode engine on the old site.
GrilledCheeese
Anxiety is usually caused by fear of expectations of others and not meeting the requirements. Expectations of yourself are more easily controlled. When going for record breaking scores your mind will go towards thinking about what it would be like to break that record instead of actually focusing on doing the record itself. Which makes the ending part of a record score harder to finish than the beginning, since the beginning can easily be done again. It's time consuming to get over the ending of a record run, and time must be invested to practice it, just like you practice the beginning. Treat the ending just like you would do the beginning of a map and convince yourself that it's okay to start over if it goes wrong. If you're good enough to do the record once, you're good enough to do it again. Fails happen, it's just time consuming.
Quibbly
I have anxiety attacks knowing I recently S'd a 6* for the first time but it wasn't my best score cuz I sliderbroke twice... *pant* fuck somebody give me some water *wheeze*
Chick
Last week I got high and had an anxiety attack that straight up medusad me like I was straight up unable to move any part of my body, my roommate called EMTs when I begun to have trouble breathing and opening my mouth. -1/10 do not recommend
Shawntell
Aiseca

Shawntell wrote:

....my response:
roshan117
Idk y not just not play lol
show more