forum

Tapping Speed Training Program

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Atheist
I made a program that can count how many times you tap your keyboard in a set time. It can be used to train tapping speed.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tq8nas5cg833a52/Tap_Training.exe/file
Zekks
Cool
johnmedina999
I thought there already was one? I can't find it right now but I remember one in [URL=https://old.ppy.sh/forum/2]Development[/URL] that did just that, and it had a little picture of Cookiezi if you did it fast enough.
Sicoh
All these speed training programs are honestly a waste of time and boring, just play the game and improve like that, there are plenty of deathstream maps various bpm same goes with practicing alternating or singletap speed
Quibbly

SiCoOG wrote:

All these speed training programs are honestly a waste of time and boring, just play the game and improve like that, there are plenty of deathstream maps various bpm same goes with practicing alternating or singletap speed

Practicing playing deathstreams is not the best way imo. Tapping speed programs help with just your tapping but playing a map also requires that you are good with following streams as well, it's not all just how fast you tap.
Serraionga

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Cool
Refills
this would go in development wouldn't it
ColdTooth
[quote="Serraionga"][quote="[ - Zekks - ]"]Cool[/quote][/quote]
levesterz
[quote="ColdTooth"][quote="Serraionga"][quote="[ - Zekks - ]"]Cool[/quote][/quote][/quote]
abraker
[quote="levesterz"][quote="ColdTooth"][quote="Serraionga"][quote="[ - Zekks - ]"]Cool[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Serraionga
[quote="abraker"][quote="levesterz"][quote="ColdTooth"][quote="Serraionga"][quote="[ - Zekks - ]"]Cool[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
johnmedina999
[quote="Serraionga"][quote="abraker"][quote="levesterz"][quote="ColdTooth"][quote="Serraionga"][quote="[ - Zekks - ]"]Cool[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

[quote="Serraionga"][quote="abraker"][quote="levesterz"][quote="ColdTooth"][quote="Serraionga"][quote="[ - Zekks - ]"]Cool
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Beautiful spagetthi
Bring tears to my eye
ColdTooth
amp
Sicoh

Quibbly wrote:

SiCoOG wrote:

Practicing playing deathstreams is not the best way imo. Tapping speed programs help with just your tapping but playing a map also requires that you are good with following streams as well, it's not all just how fast you tap.

Yea but playing actual maps improves ur muscle memory on how to aim aswell so not only ur training speed but ur training aim aswell
show more