forum

People sitting in the aisle seat should be fined prove me wr

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
I'm talking about the aisle seat on the bus and on the train. These people don't move when the bus is full and there's like 1000 people standing. Like, I get that you don't want to sit next to anyone, but that's a pretty douche move there. Even though they see people who want to sit down, they stay where they are, taking up more than one seat with no good reason. This should be a fineable offense.

Prove me wrong
protip: you can't
levesterz
Quibbly

levesterz wrote:

I.... I don't think this proves him wrong?
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Quibbly wrote:

I.... I don't think this proves him wrong?
Don't worry, you can post anything you want here because it's impossible to prove me wrong.
Edgar_Figaro
If it’s impossible to prove you wrong that means your mind is made up and unwilling to accept any other viewpoint. At that point it means that this entire “prove me wrong” is simply a rhetorical question as you have no intention of accepting contrary opinions.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

If it’s impossible to prove you wrong that means your mind is made up and unwilling to accept any other viewpoint. At that point it means that this entire “prove me wrong” is simply a rhetorical question as you have no intention of accepting contrary opinions.
Well, when I say "impossible" I really mean "improbable". I am open to anyone trying to prove me wrong, but the fact of the matter is that no one is really gonna try because no one cares.
Refills

johnmedina999 wrote:

This should be a fineable offense.

Prove me wrong

i can't this is flawless logic
Quibbly
Well maybe THEY aren't the issue but the people standing up because they are too pussy to ask the person to move tf out of the way
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Quibbly wrote:

Well maybe THEY aren't the issue but the people standing up because they are too pussy to ask the person to move tf out of the way
Um... UM....

You got me. I was blaming the problem on other people instead of dealing with it myself. You have proven me wrong, and opened my eyes in doing so.
Serraionga
I don't see any world record though?

Wheres The WR. Test My Skon.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Sure there is. I'm the world's biggest loser. I'm posting on an anime game forum in the off topic section about being too insecure about asking people to move.

I don't mind, though.
Flanster
What if you got a window seat then and someone is sitting next to you>
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

Sure there is. I'm the world's biggest loser. I'm posting on an anime game forum in the off topic section about being too insecure about asking people to move.

I don't mind, though.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Flanster wrote:

What if you got a window seat then and someone is sitting next to you>
I don't mind that. Other people probably do, though, and they sit in the aisle seat. I shouldn't be mad at them when I'm no better.
Westonini
Just knock their lights out, you feel? Pull out the old one-two.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Westonini wrote:

Yeah, yeah, you're right, that's a great idea! Or even better: I can sit on their lap and see how they feel about it.
abraker
That act of sitting next to another person will cause them to implode.

You are either saving their lives or making an idiot continue existing
Westonini

johnmedina999 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Yeah, yeah, you're right, that's a great idea! Or even better: I can sit on their lap and see how they feel about it.

Ye- wait what?
Quibbly

Westonini wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Ye- wait what?

something is poking me
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
So.. I'm trying it now. I sat on some girl's lap, and it worked great! The person who was in the aisle seat moved away. I'm gonna try this every day from now on.
show more