forum

ok quick question (and topic to make it feel less shit)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ColdTooth
who the hell gave me supporter AND why

now that 'that' is out of the way, let's talk about something.

The concept of OT. I understand it's shit. I understand it's a safe haven for us shitposters to just wildly slam our fingers into our keyboard, giggling like a maniac that has been drugged three times only to receive a disappointing overdose. When you load up your browser for the first time, do you automatically assume that there's going to be nothing of quality here unless some god comes down and blesses a thread with its holy powers of godlike-ness. to grant said thread atleast 4 pages of shit?

Let me put it like this. Think of it like a kingdom, you, a peasant, lonely gardening your fertile land. You pick up some really amazing plant, a potato, a nice... firm, rich potato. What do you do with it? In today's world it's a simple answer, well, two. You could either sell it at a local market to make some profit, they get food, you get money, or you could serve food to your own family.

Back then, this choice was harder. There wasn't really a "market" owned by any company. If you wanted to start your own "market", you needed a few organizational skills, some planning, and a stock of your goods, usually. So the obvious choice would be to simply stock up for a bit, and serve the potato for your family, it could go well with a small sandwich, porkchops, turkey, any good food nowadays that would be well-made back in old times. Ah, but here comes a personality check: See, you're not really a peasant, you're just a farmer in a more.. adept family. Your family has skills, your father is a blacksmith, your mother is tailor, maybe she taught you how to farm, and that carries on in your genes, your brother is probably a military tactician, or wishes to be. You come across a very poor person, pretty common in the old days, especially in your empire. He sees that you were farming some rich vegetables, and hopes to bring his family home a potato. Do you give this poor fellow a potato or do you keep it for yourself?

There's no right or wrong answer here. You could give the fellow in need the potato for his family, for good reputation with his family, maybe there can be a small trade in the future if it keeps up, albeit you won't gain much, other than the fact that you feel generous, and happy that the family you were kind to, thanks you. Or you could save it for your family, so that your family continues to appreciate your work, so that your family gets food tonight like promised. But here's the catch. The potato you grew is vital for your family. If they don't get it tonight, you're practically grounded, and not many of your family members will like you afterwards. And the family in need of a potato, is starving. If they don't get it tonight, they're probably going to die.

So it now rests on you. Do you throw in a shitty thread and hope it doesn't get locked, or do you keep yourself contained, letting others die?
Refills

ColdTooth wrote:

who the hell gave me supporter AND why

gimme some
johnmedina999
These metathreads are starting to get out of control.
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

These metathreads are starting to get out of control.
its not out of control until i created one
levesterz
and for the question uhh i normally reply to thread that i know how to make me more retard so that i would feel good about myself of not being a retard when actually i am a big retard to begin with like an endless retardness that always been .

Meah
give me supporter tag, i'll be your slave for one whole month
Quibbly
Plot twist: You gave yourself supporter but don't want to admit it cuz you'll get exiled if you have it
Serraionga

ColdTooth wrote:

So it now rests on you. Do you throw in a shitty thread and hope it doesn't get locked, or do you keep yourself contained, letting others die?
i like this analogy

ColdTooth is a furryarmer from a respectable land
Topic Starter
ColdTooth
i found out who gave me supporter
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

who was it?
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote: