forum

Loco Tournaments Need staff members

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lico
Hi everyone i'm trying to start my own tournament but i can't do that alone.
I realy need some staff members, so what i need:
Staff: this means you get the role of junior staff. This role referred to as a contact point for information and questions for the other roles.
Afer a while when your doing a good job and you have mine and others trust you can get promoted to full staff.

Mappool pickers: normaly i would do this alone but that makes the mappool one sided. So for this first tournament i'm planning i need mappool pickers between 10k-50k.

Referee's: thats what i need the moste. the task as referee is not to hard just ref the matches and start in the maps. Because this first tournament is not gona be badged referee's can participate in the tournament.

Art Designer: I'm compleet trash with making banners and logo's so i realy need someone who can do that.

If your intrested you can leave something below here, pm or mail me on Osu but the fastest way is Through discord my username is Lico#7163
when i have time I'll send you a server invite (i keep the server kinda private because i want everything to be done before we realy can start).
JiruPiru
i sent you friend req on discord because forum pm sucks
Fairy Bread

Lico wrote:

Mappool pickers: normaly i would do this alone but that makes the mappool one sided. So for this first tournament i'm planning i need mappool pickers between 10k-50k.
I understand where you are getting at, but other poolers outside the rank range would be alright as well ^^ (as long as they are experience)
Topic Starter
Lico

Illinon wrote:

Lico wrote:

I understand where you are getting at, but other poolers outside the rank range would be alright as well ^^ (as long as they are experience)
yes this doesn't matter