forum

[Archived] osu! in-game problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_angelok
hi guys, please someone explain me one thing which i really cant understand... why osu! skips 1 frame before approach circle contact the note? it happens exactly at the moment when i should click on the note. and due to this "freeze" (its actually not a freeze, osu makes it itself) i hit 100 in most cases, so i should restart several times to click at the note correctly.

i play taiko mode and have the same problem there. i have no set an offset, i really dont know why it happens... i know guys youre pro, please explain me someone or my brain will explode
modrei_DELETED
i know you said you didnt have offset set, but please check your universal offset in osu options and double check its set to 0

what are your specs btw?
Topic Starter
_angelok

modrei wrote:

i know you said you didnt have offset set, but please check your universal offset in osu options and double check its set to 0

what are your specs btw?

local and universal offset set to 0.
specs phenom II X4 925, 4gb ram, gtx750ti
Death
Can you get a video of this by any chance?
Topic Starter
_angelok

Death wrote:

Can you get a video of this by any chance?

yeah i recorded it today. https://youtu.be/symL_zVPc5Q
if you dont see it try with 0.25x speed
Death
I can barely see anything even on 0.25 speed, but if I did happen to see the correct thing, looks like it happens right when your healthbar fills up. Try using the default skin to see if you still have the same issue.

Looks pretty much identical to the issue people have when their offset is weird, except much more subtle. Maybe try restarting your computer if that doesn't change anything?
Topic Starter
_angelok

Death wrote:

I can barely see anything even on 0.25 speed, but if I did happen to see the correct thing, looks like it happens right when your healthbar fills up. Try using the default skin to see if you still have the same issue.

Looks pretty much identical to the issue people have when their offset is weird, except much more subtle. Maybe try restarting your computer if that doesn't change anything?

yes, it happens at the time when healthbar fills up and music starts playing.
i saw that it may be because of set offset but in my case offsets set to 0. with the default skin its the same problem, you can see it on taiko map in video. i tried to restart, i think its kind of "game feature", but im not sure why exactly it happens
Death
It's not a game feature. Looks like your frametime is also pretty unstable, or at least you are dropping a lot of frames. It's pretty normal for that to happen right after you restart a map, but it doesn't seem to go away for quite a bit longer than what I would expect. Or if you look closely, sometimes it spikes even well after you've passed the first note.
Topic Starter
_angelok
I want to say that it happens exactly on this maps (which in video). Maybe on some other but i dont know.
show more