forum

[resolved] Cant login to app

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Latharius
For a while now every time i try to login to the app it never finishes loading and i cant login. I get stuck as a guest and cant access my maps. How do i fix this?
Death
You should still be able to play the game even if you can't log in. Can you maybe take a picture of what you are seeing, I'm a bit confused as to why you wouldn't be able to. Are any error messages popping up as well?

Try restarting your computer and your router/modem if you can assuming you were able to log in fine before.

Try adding a rule for osu! in your firewall/AV. If you want, you can try temporarily disabling while you determine whether or not they are actually causing any issues. Just be sure to re-enable them after you are done. If they are causing issues, then you can go ahead and add that exception to them.
Topic Starter
Latharius

Death wrote:

You should still be able to play the game even if you can't log in. Can you maybe take a picture of what you are seeing, I'm a bit confused as to why you wouldn't be able to. Are any error messages popping up as well?

Try restarting your computer and your router/modem if you can assuming you were able to log in fine before.

Try adding a rule for osu! in your firewall/AV. If you want, you can try temporarily disabling while you determine whether or not they are actually causing any issues. Just be sure to re-enable them after you are done. If they are causing issues, then you can go ahead and add that exception to them.

It has been like this for months. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Its the regular login screen and when i put in my user info it loads as if logging me in but after a long wait it keeps me logged in as guest but when i click the guest account it has an option to log out which just sends me back to the login screen
Death
Did you try any of what I suggested? And I still don't see how that prevents you from accessing any of your maps.

You can also try some basic network stuff like:
  1. Flush your DNS
  2. Release IPConfig
  3. Renew IPConfig
Topic Starter
Latharius
Its working now. Thanks
show more