forum

PSA: Meah is a heavily infected Trashipitus patient

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Sorry for no official OT Royal Society of Quality notice as this is quite dire.

Make no effort to go near this denizen and please report whereabouts immediately. Failure to do so puts you and your waifu in risk. Thank you!
Westonini
Trashipitus Log 001: Subject in question seems to be inactive in the community as of late. It's as if they've vanished entirely without a trace. Perhaps they're just waiting for the right time to strike. Staying vigilant is a must.
Refills
Take cover.
Dialect
*recorded on 9/20/18*

8:00:00 (an unknown denizen)

H-help. I've been infected with Trashipitus. I don't know which type, but help. I'm starting to shitpost everywhere. A trashipitus patient just came after me and infected me. I saw him at the OT Bar. Run, as I have been infected.

At 10:32:00 in the morning, I found a digital camera while going to a mapping contest. I loaded up the last video, and immediately reported this to police. Police are now searching for the subject.
Refills
Police Log 9/20/18

10:34 - Briefing
A Trashipitus subject is on the loose. Our job is to catch and quarantine the subject before it does any damage. The subject is known to be maintaining some level of sanity, although it may not be at this point.

11:00
The trashipitus subject has been spotted shitposting fervently at the OT Bar. The subject does not seem to be aware of denizens around them, and has been asked to leave multiple times. Our team is going in to quarantine the suspect.

11:12
The police team failed to secure the patient, and all members have been infected with Trashipitus.
Quibbly
WARNING:
IF YOU QUOTE ANYONE WITH TRASHIPITUS YOU WILL ALSO BE INFECTED!
johnmedina999

Meah wrote:

jiggers
Quibbly
Fuck we lost john
Refills
Police Log 9/21/18

18:10UTC
A fellow denizen, johnmedina999 has been infected with Trashipitus. Their current condition and whereabouts are unknown, although it has been advised to stay away from this dangerous man.

18:30UTC
I keep hearing people scream for help and the amount of shitposts has increased severely. I think I may be the next to fall to the disease...
Westonini
And Meah is still no where to be found. This is worse than I thought.
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Royal OT Society has announced that an official search and capture mission is underway. We urge everyone to stay in threads until the contaminated denizen is apprehended and quarantined.

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Johnmedina is to report to Royal OT Scientist's laboratory for examination. Failure to oblige will result in death. Failure in death will also result in death.

Dialect
I'm hiding in the OT woods.
Refills
Police Log 9/22/18

00:34UTC
I escaped the station, which is now overrun with Trashipitus patients. I am hiding at [REDACTED].

10:00UTC
I am safe, hopefully.
Dialect
A video tape of a witness
____

(translated so it might be bad)

Meah is there. I just looked at him at OT Bar and Min's Bar and infected people with people. We lost Johnmedina 999 and Meah, but now they have entered the OT bunker and are infected with all the souls there. I will do it.
Topic Starter
abraker

MinNin wrote:

Meah is there. I just looked at him at OT Bar and Min's Bar and infected people with people. We lost Johnmedina 999 and Meah, but now they have entered the OT bunker and are infected with all the souls there. I will do it.
You shall stand down. An elite force is ready to raid the bunker.
Refills
Police Log 9/22/18 [2]

18:29UTC
I keep hearing R3 Music Box extended maps. I fear that Trashipitus has started to spread outside of OT.
Quibbly
Westonini

Quibbly wrote:

Kinky.
Dialect
so accurate
show more