forum

what's the worst time to go to sleep at?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Refills
calling it now if this was in ot the thread would lose its meaning in 5 posts

ok imma say 4am
johnmedina999
Any time in the interval [10pm, 6am].
Achromalia
anywhere from 8AM to 11PM. that'll usually mess with me.

I tend to sleep best at around 1 or 2 AM.

I've stayed up the whole night before and i'd usually try to stay up for as long as possible but sleeping around afternoon just makes it worse, and sleeping around 8AM is not too great of an idea. I'd like to try it again, but i'll try to sleep at around 7:30 AM if i decide to do so, when i have the time and dont have to deal with school.

I've slept early at around 10PM before and that would fuck with me big time, i'd feel incredibly groggy and i'd be slow to wake up. if i do manage to wake up earlier, then i would probably be alright, but i often fall asleep again then wake up after my dad barges in within the next 40 minutes of sleep i'd get (in the case that it's a school day), so that doesn't help.

to me, 1:15 AM to 2:45 AM has been a good interval of time to fall asleep at, giving me enough rest, but not so long that it'd ruin my morning. 5 hours is usually a good amount of time for me to sleep, judging by how i've felt over the years.

i'd say it differs for everyone else.
[-Shi-]
None, I still play consistent regardless of what time i sleep, since I have experience of playing games the whole night and not feeling any dizziness or fatigue
Westonini
when you're driving on a cliffside.
KemZii
5AM-7AM
Achromalia
When you're flying an expensive Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird in the middle of an operation in the midst of World War III.
Shawntell
iT'S gotta be 25am in the mornight
DaddyyDanni
Literally I don't sleep if it's past a late time lmao. There's no point I'll only wake up tired.
show more