forum

Export/Import Collections to the User Profile/Osu!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +103
Topic Starter
Silver Eyes
My suggestion is to have an option to Export/Import the Collections from Osu! to the User Profile page and them from the User Profile to Osu!

FAQ:
Why this would be usefull?
I guess everyone has beatmaps to save in separate categories, like "Beatmaps to farm, Beatmaps to Pass, Beatmaps to Practice" and them they are added to the Collections... but just imagine that you have to use other Desktop or your Osu!Client crash and everything is reseted/deleted from collections... it would be like an backup.

Why just don't favorite the beatmaps?
Well... Favoriting every beatmap takes a very long time... And it's harder to find because favorite lists don't have a way to filter/organize them in categories... it would works if they link favorite and collection as one... but not in this case...

MrStelpan1
I second this! My collection has crashed far too many times and now i have to back up my collection.db file everytime i make a change. Also if it is on your profile, other people can look at it and take ideas, you can easily direct someone: look at that song in this collection.
Topic Starter
Silver Eyes

MrStelpan1 wrote:

I second this! My collection has crashed far too many times and now i have to back up my collection.db file everytime i make a change. Also if it is on your profile, other people can look at it and take ideas, you can easily direct someone: look at that song in this collection.
That crash issue really sucks... also yes this would be really nice, thx ^^
Hickacou
Very nice idea !