forum

I can't play osu! Even easy maps are unbeatable

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alongal
Well, as title says I can't play osu!, idk why, but when I'm reading the map my eyes aren't focused and they just move vaguely, like if they were weak and I was drunk or kinda sleepy. I can't single tap because I feel my finger too weak, and what I mean is that I, somehow; I need to make incredibly more strenght to press the key than I used to, so, I thought, just alternate, and even that its too slow; btw, it is too slow even for maps I could easily single-tap.

Something I would like to mark, is that I feel tired all the day, even when eating I need to make more strenght that I used to for lifting the fork (yeah, lmfao) I feel everyhting way too heavier. Maybe that's the problem but I can't even play 3* maps and 2* are just too boring. Im getting demotivated because all of this...
UnnamedBeast
sleep more lol

or less

idk
if you sleep over 8 hours sleep less if not sleep more

also exercise more like way way more
Aiseca
REST is the answer :)
KupcaH
Rest more.
Topic Starter
Alongal

UnnamedBeast wrote:

sleep more lol

also exercise more like way way more

I actually sleep nearly 7 hours and about exercise, I exercise myself with dumbells 3 days a week 30-60 min, and even dumbells feel like they were also way heavier than they actually are.
UnnamedBeast
sleep over 8 hours
raccoongamer

UnnamedBeast wrote:

sleep over 8 hours

That's unhealthy.
OneTrueDuceOK

raccoongamer wrote:

UnnamedBeast wrote:

sleep over 8 hours

That's unhealthy.

Not really, sleep 8-10 hr actually gives your brain more time to rest and more time to repair your muscle is you train. A 7 hr might be the standard amount, but some people require more sleep everyday.

You might want to intake a good amount of nutrients (More vegetables, fruit like banana, and meat(not too much meat)), and less salt and sugar. A change to a healthy diet may help over time (If you haven't).

If you can, take a 10-20min nap in the noon, keep it short but effective (because long nap might disrupt your nighttime sleep). It could refresh your brain.

Try some eye exercise every day (lots of examples online)

And at last, keep yourself happy and enjoy your life to your best
boblint
Maybe your exercise is causing you inconsistency within your game play. After running, I personally get too tired for playing. It could be that your dumbbells are making you feel tired.

If you are physically tired, get some rest.
If you are mentally tired, get some rest.

Remember that this is just a game and this is nothing to worry about!
show more