forum

How to be more consistent

posted
Total Posts

After using this method for at least 2 weeks, grind some pp for a day and answer: did you set top plays?

Yes
42.86%
No
57.14%
Total votes: 7
Topic Starter
Brainage
I believe VelocityFTW or some other osu! YouTuber has posted a video on this, but all you need to do is download the 8k beatmap pack in his description and start at a comfortable star level. Start at that level and just play the maps in order without retrying, unless you fail - only then should you consider doing that. I used this method of 'consistency training' for about 5 weeks, farmed PP for half the day today, and gained about 10k ranks. Thats nearly a 20% increase in ranking in a single day. Trust me that if you want to rankup, just do this and find a fun star level to play, you dont just have to stick to completing all the 3 or 4 star maps in order, you should try 6 or even 7 star maps sometimes too.

Note: for all the 4, 3 and even 2 digits who commented on how i choked despacito 202pp last time i made a "progress" thread like this, this time i got a 250pp FC for a top play. 300pp future son HDDT 98% inc btw thats my goal for the upcoming holidays and im going back to grinding consistency for this play.

I will link the video tomorrow after school when I find it, so others lower or even higher ranked than me, can try this out for themselves.
RamenBucket
I gained pp not because I became more consistent, but because there were more pp maps than I had before.
Endaris
If you played consistently for 5 weeks and then farmed for half a day, it is natural to get a leap in ranks. I always got my rank this way, without your mentioned practice method.
dung eater
If you try to click the circles you can click them better.
UnnamedBeast

Brainage wrote:

I believe VelocityFTW or some other osu! YouTuber has posted a video on this, but all you need to do is download the 8k beatmap pack in his description and start at a comfortable star level. Start at that level and just play the maps in order without retrying, unless you fail - only then should you consider doing that. I used this method of 'consistency training' for about 5 weeks, farmed PP for half the day today, and gained about 10k ranks. Thats nearly a 20% increase in ranking in a single day. Trust me that if you want to rankup, just do this and find a fun star level to play, you dont just have to stick to completing all the 3 or 4 star maps in order, you should try 6 or even 7 star maps sometimes too.

Note: for all the 4, 3 and even 2 digits who commented on how i choked despacito 202pp last time i made a "progress" thread like this, this time i got a 250pp FC for a top play. 300pp future son HDDT 98% inc btw thats my goal for the upcoming holidays and im going back to grinding consistency for this play.

I will link the video tomorrow after school when I find it, so others lower or even higher ranked than me, can try this out for themselves.
congrats, you played more
DXPOHIHIHI
What a disgusting pp farmer, but I gotta admit I am impressed on the low playtime value(starts to think your a multi acc)
show more