forum

Jumping problem...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
Good afternoon..

I have this very uncommon problem..Not alot of people have a problem like i do since all of my friends i asked about this problem didin't experience it ever...So it got me very amused,becouse the problem i am having which is during any kind of jump map while jumping pressing notes for me i somehow press slightly higher on the note or slightly lower. Which causes alot of 4,6 to 5+star misses and FC's. Which can be very frusturable when you fuck up your multiplier cuz of this problem...Anyone knows how to solve this?
koemada
play more, practice. if you press slightly higher on the note, work on your aim, and play those aim practice maps.
Topic Starter
tomatas95
Yeah that's what im doing for like a month.. But happily i turned off a thing called mouse acceleration in the control panel which is kinda working for me ^^. But still sliderbreaking :D
DXPOHIHIHI
Buy tablet
Nightingale-_-
You could always try adjusting your sensitivity, bring it a little lower if you adjusted it in the past. If not, just work on trying to hit the middle as much as possible! ;)
Topic Starter
tomatas95
I Imagine with HR which adds CS+ lol
Brainage
Buy tablet
Xirai
play easier maps with mini circles...
C15U

tomatas95 wrote:

happily i turned off a thing called mouse acceleration in the control panel which is kinda working for me ^^

Just use "Raw input", then it bypasses all windows settings and reads data directly from input device, so mouse acceleration in Windows doesn't matter, probably placebo effect if you had enabled it earlier.
dung eater
Having the same cursor behaviour on other programs is helpful. Raw input might change it.
show more