forum

New Default Font in osu! stable client : Exo vs Aller

posted
Total Posts

Which font do you think is better for the osu! client?

Exo from osu!lazer (2016)
50.00%
Aller being retained (2013)
50.00%
Total votes: 2
Polling ended
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Elanie
The Aller font in osu! is pretty much outdated and came from 2014. While Tahoma came from 2008-2009, it has already been replaced with Aller in 2014. Now due to osu!lazer, there is a new typeface which is called Exo. The new osu site uses Exo as well. The osu! client is still using Aller, which is pretty much outdated. I would request a change in font typeface in the osu! client to make the default font Exo to sync with the osu website.
Full Tablet
Better make it customizable. I prefer Arial over those fonts (already set an userstyle to make all websites use Arial in the web browser).
RockRoller
old client - old site
new client - new site

Exo wouldn't really fit with the style of the current client. But the new client will be using exo iirc, I dont see any need to change it. (a modular system would be better anyways, but for that we will definitly need to wait for lazer)
Hickacou

RockRoller wrote:

old client - old site
new client - new site

Exo wouldn't really fit with the style of the current client. But the new client will be using exo iirc, I dont see any need to change it. (a modular system would be better anyways, but for that we will definitly need to wait for lazer)

Listen to this perfect answer
show more