forum

I've gotten worse...Should I still play?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
REMachina
I noticed I've been playing worse nowadays , to the point where I can't get any ranks anymore, not even +1. I never changed my tablet sens/area. My grip sometimes changes but it doesn't affect me that much. I can't play maps like I used to pass easily before (Gucci Gucci literature club's not hot, dead to me, cycle hit, etc) I'm starting to lose confidence in playing this game because I might just get worse if I play more. I used to play on a 1366x768 resolution and I switched to 1920x1080. Its already been a month of me playing with that resolution and by this week, I've gotten worse...Should I continue playing? Or just realize I've been wasting my time clicking circles.
dung eater
You are just as bad as you are now. Play more if you want to get better. Feel free to not play at all.

Try to play better to get better. Notice mistakes and try to do it properly.
Xirai
Sometimes a break of a few day can help, but your aim may kinda reset... *shrug*

I recommend playing for fun....
Flanster
Take a step back and see whats the problem. The switch of resolutions definitely played a role here affecting the tablet area. Play around with it a bit and you might find the sweetspot you were at before. If i'm wrong do correct me.
DXPOHIHIHI
Same, I think both of us hit huge walls
Topic Starter
REMachina
Thank you all for helping a bad player out. I'm slowly getting back to normal. It's just that I get frustrated and I lose focus. I forgot that I should be playing for fun =)
show more