forum

[invalid] Name changes for free users.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
7x3
Hello!

I was really just wondering, if there could be any sort of free name change, my osu name isn't the best. I really don't like it. So it would be cool for free members to get atleast 1 chance of getting a new name. Osu supporters could get like 2 name changes. Since 7x3 sounded great at the time, (I googled my name and it came up with a minecraft youtuber, which I don't like xd no hate to mc youtubers.)

Thanks for taking the time too read my post c:
Lyawi
It's good as it is at the moment..I doubt they want them to change their name multiple times, which would make sense that it's only one "free" change and the price gets doubled every time you change your name. It's even cheaper with supporter (you get a free name change and supporter features). Only buying a name change from the store is more expensive
Topic Starter
7x3

Lyawi wrote:

It's good as it is at the moment..I doubt they want them to change their name multiple times, which would make sense that it's only one "free" change and the price gets doubled every time you change your name. It's even cheaper with supporter (you get a free name change and supporter features). Only buying a name change from the store is more expensive

Well I mean if you dont got the money, theres just like a slight dilemma but yea, I guess it is as good as it is right now.

I just don't like the way I was thinking about my name, and would like to create a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood name...
Flanster
show more