forum

[resolved] Tablet holding problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VailLant072
Hello, this is my first post on the forum, I hope i'm doing it right, anyway:

I bought a graphic tablet about 2 month ago (Huion 420) and I'm experiencing a really annoying issue:
When I try to do a back and forth slider (I don't know how to call them but thes are the one where you don't need to move the cursor), if i hold my pen on the slider without moving, the tablet starts to act weirdly, the click is "stuttering?" instead of holding, it clicks a few times (i can see it by enabling the view clicks option) and i fail these sliders everytime. This happens only when i don't move the cursor.

I hope I was clear enough for everyone to understand the problem, here are some more infos:

-I'm playing with tablet tap
-My tablet driver is well installed and i don't use raw input (because I can't reach the edges of the screen when on)
-This issue happened to me everytime i play a map with back and forth sliders
-This issue only seems to happen in Osu!

Thanks for reading me !
Death
Press F10 to disable mouse buttons (unless you plan on clicking with your tablet). Disable "Support TabletPC" in your drivers if it is currently enabled.
Topic Starter
VailLant072
Hi, yeah i'm actually clicking with the tablet, that's why i don't disable the mouse buttons, disable tabletPC is already disabled
Death
Try reinstalling the drivers altogether? Or you may want to try using a different nib.
Topic Starter
VailLant072
Alright, I got a driver update and it seems to work fine now, weird. Anyway thanks :)
How do I set this to resolved?
Death
It has been set. Glad you were able to fix the issue.
show more