forum

....Hello.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kalisan_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Can you elaborate with this "wifey" thing? I have some understanding, yet I don't at the same time.

Welcome to osu! :D

I already see you played quite a number of songs. Keep that rate up and you'll breeze through the Top 10,000. Seriously. It's great to see a violinist here too, that instrument is fan favorite of mine.

So are you here in America temporarily and returning to Osaka or you're staying in USA?

Topic Starter
Kalisan_old
The wifey thing is... that, I'm married to another girl, so.. yeah, my wife, and I'll be staying in the US till shes done with college, then the family is going back to Osaka and such, or.. somewhere around in Japan, we're not sure where we're going yet, honestly.

- Kalisan~
Starrodkirby86
Ah...All right. Then good, I'm thinking correctly here. You know, it's the nighttime for me so...my brain tends to go for a downwards slope. Once again, welcome.
Rolled
hey babe
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
You seem to use elipses alot, mostly where they don't make any sense.
Welcome.
Topic Starter
Kalisan_old
Its kind of a developed habit, I've done it for quite a while, honestly. So.. don't really know what to tell you on that one.
Zatoichi
Sup Sabrina's Hopeless Fanboy.
Topic Starter
Kalisan_old

Zatoichi wrote:

Just kind of curious as to who that was directed to. o.o
lukewarmholiday
eee

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Kalisan wrote:

Zatoichi wrote:

Just kind of curious as to who that was directed to. o.o
same
? indeeed
awp
Empathetic response goes here.
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

Empathetic response goes here.
wat
Nharox
Why hello thar. Nice Ghost Online avatar.

Download: nazuna - A.RU.PI.JI. (daniel32333) [Xeno32's Special].osu
Topic Starter
Kalisan_old

Nharox wrote:

Why hello thar. Nice Ghost Online avatar.
Its LaTale, my Korean Latale person to be exact, and.. yes, I'm on there legitly before anyone starts throwing accusations.
Nharox
awp
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

Oh wow I thought it was a Maple Story character with a digitally re-sized head.
fail
Sinistro

awp wrote:

Oh wow I thought it was a Maple Story character with a digitally re-sized head.
sync
show more