forum

What kind of music do you listen to most?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lubo_old_1
Just for curiosity, i would like to know what kind of songs do you guys listen to most, not only in osu!, and also, what is your favorite piece from this?

Me: classical music / Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata: 3rd moviment "Presto Agitato"
Cuma Iseng
Any kind of music works for me, from classical to speedcore.
DyingLife
I'd listen to anything except for American pop and country.
My favorite classical song would be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BspU0vUB_tg
Ravel: Gaspard de la Nuit (Lortie, Grosvenor)

Outside of OSU, I usually listen to the music that comes with watching an anime, or random piano stuffs.

Once I started playing the game I started to just accept genres/songs as long as the map that was made for it was enjoyable to play.
bobbathan
Metal and edm
Rizumu Tenshi
Whatever works so long as it either is catchy or resonates with me
e.g. Modelista (HiTECH NINJA), Red and Blue (Silentroom) (Official Video)
There's one classical song that I can feel and a good listen to it should ease my pain: Étude Op.10 No.12 (Frédéric Chopin - performed by Valentina Lisitsa) (seems to be the official video of her performance)
I don't know a decent audio-recorded performance of this though, full melody not the Catherine or Piano Tiles 2 cuts... (and screw Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, thank you)

Anisongs? Only one stuck with me, and that's thanks to Tanaka Hidekazu being the composer AND arranger. I won't explicitly mention (haHAA), go figure in Anne Happy. Otherwise no, mostly idol/band culture (and I'm very picky about this one even).

Also don't forget the Groundbreaking discography.
Black Profit
Right now, I'm addictive to the melodies from the game Tekken 5. I think they would ideally match the new maps for the OSU.

Especially from all of them I single out one composition - Tekken 5 OST: Ground Zero Funk. You can hear it for yourself
show more