forum

I don't think I have posted here yet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nomedeusuarionaodisp
And I'm terrible with introductions. Oh well.
Hello, I have a strange name because I wanted to register quickly in order to download osu!. But then I failed to make it run here and waited until the OpenGL version's release. I'm also known as bluefox on some other forums, or zzm when I ever get on IRC.
Due to having an incredibly old and weak computer, I sometimes lag on beatmaps (making them fail if the lag is too big), or simply crash when trying to play something. It's sad. I also crash sometimes if I play too much with the sliders on the editor. This made me start saving every five seconds when I last edited a song. It got promptly ignored, but I don't care about it anymore. I found it boring when I last played it.
...hey, this is not an introduction at all.

Okay... nomedeusuarionaodisp came from YouTube, when I tried to make an account there. I tried a lot of names and it said "nome de usuário não disponível" (username not available) on all of them. I tried to fit that in the name field and only got to disp, and I liked it, so I left it that way. As you may have guessed, I'm from Brazil. I have an inferiority complex, so don't worry if I'm too negative or something. Why would someone worry about me, I wonder. My computer is an amazing Duron 1600, with 256 MB of RAM, onboard video, and a 40 GB HD which is always full. Even peppy got amazed I can run osu! on this. I should try to find a job or something and buy a new one, after I buy a DS.
I found out about osu! on 4chan's /v/. Someone said something about good games, cited osu!, I googled it and fell in love. I had played EBA and Ouendan on a friend's DS before, and I really liked it, so YES I'M GOING TO PLAY IT AT HOME! But well, didn't work and stuff, so I convinced that friend to get it and played osu! at his home.
I like to play all kinds of music. Or at least the ones I think that are good. Sometimes I get ones that I have never heard before, only to delete them after failing countless times or disliking them. I also like to try beating Ready! Steady! Go! whenever I can.
I also have a bad habit of writing way too much. Sorry if my English is bad, by the way.
Sinistro
Welcome to osu, have fun! I don't know how much it means from someone who isn't a native speaker either, but your English is very good :)
Topic Starter
nomedeusuarionaodisp
Thanks, that's good to hear :)
Starrodkirby86
This is one of the more memorable names I see around here...Or the avatar. Nevertheless, I don't want to bother pronouncing, and I love the name anyway.

Welcome, welcome...Your English is excellent by the way, especially it being a second language or something. Though that sucks your computer likes to lag...When I played osu! on a laggy computer I sucked a lot, but playing on this newer computer completely changed my ranks on some songs...
awp

Sinistro wrote:

Welcome to osu, have fun! I don't know how much it means from someone who isn't a native speaker either, but your English is very good :)
Oh drop it already you're better at English than us English people

And yeah your (crazy Display name guy, not Sin) English is fine