forum

Now introducing OT Cider™

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

In the interest of providing a viable product in this turbulent and dry age of prohibition, I would like to announce the newest brew from Arctic Enterprises©, OT Cider™!

This refreshing beverage from the barren north is guaranteed to be a favourite amongst denizens of all walks of like, clocking in at only 98,99999999% alcohol, it works excellent for all occasions, whether it be after a long day of clicking circles, shopping illegal goods at the black market, moving threads from OT to FG, frequenting the boards or just chilling, so get yours now for only 3,99 OTBucks!
johnmedina999
Oh man, now I'm hyped up. Now I can get a substitute for my drinking pleasure cooking recipes. How much is 4 OTB in USD?
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

johnmedina999 wrote:

Oh man, now I'm hyped up. Now I can get a substitute for my drinking pleasure cooking recipes. How much is 4 OTB in USD?

With today's course that'd run you about 1,50$, but it's expected to rise by the time the stock exchange opens tomorrow
johnmedina999
Damn I'll take 20 cases then.
abraker
I'll take a case. Here's 4 OTBucks. Keep the change.
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

johnmedina999 wrote:

Damn I'll take 20 cases then.

abraker wrote:

I'll take a case. Here's 4 OTBucks. Keep the change.

Thank you for your patronage, look forward to your future visits
Quibbly
Tee you done fucked with that new profile pic.

Back on topic I'll take a case. I'm pretty lightweight ;)
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

Quibbly wrote:

Tee you done fucked with that new profile pic.

Back on topic I'll take a case. I'm pretty lightweight ;)

What, you don't like my front tail and amazing abs?

Sure sir, that'll be 3.99 OTBucks
Dialect
Now we have OTBucks? No thanks, I'll stick with bitcoins..
levesterz
hmm ot cider sound delish
Dialect

levesterz wrote:

more like.... ot CINDER!

ha ha ha?
levesterz

MinNin wrote:

levesterz wrote:

more like.... ot CINDER!

ha ha ha?
ba dum dish
Dialect
OT Cider needs to be banned.. Mostly Pure Alcohol is bad and can kill you! REPLACE OT CIDER WITH OT ROOT BEER!
abraker

MinNin wrote:

REPLACE OT CIDER WITH OT ROOT BEER!
You can get plenty of drinks at Dawnsday's Off-Topic Bar that are much better than OT Cider.
Dialect

abraker wrote:

You can get plenty of drinks at Dawnsday's Off-Topic Bar that are much better than OT Cider.

I could sell Min Beer™ there..
Achromalia

MinNin wrote:

OT Cider needs to be banned.. Mostly Pure Alcohol is bad and can kill you!

TeeArctic1 wrote:

"Confirmed not to kill"

???
abraker

Achromalia wrote:

"Confirmed not to kill"

???
If you look under a microscope, you'll see the following:

Achromalia

abraker wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

"Confirmed not to kill"

???
If you look under a microscope, you'll see the following:

As my electronic device has touchscreen zoom-in capability paired with desktop web browser zoom-in, I can see that there is no fine print that states such in the original image. I believe I have probable cause to accuse you of falsifying information.

If you're capable of such I suggest doing so as well.

edit: Also, a pixel size such as that shall not be so blurry at such a defined sharpness your final image results in.

abraker

Achromalia wrote:

as my electronic device has touchscreen zoom-in capability paired with desktop web browser zoom in, i can see that there is not fine print that states such. i accuse you of falsifying information.
Stop using the zoom-and-enhance digi-device and put the can under a microscope.
Achromalia
Provide non-electronically produced evidence of said non-electronic, real, physical metal can under a real microscope that can fit the can under it. I'll consider your statement then.
show more