forum

[Archived] Latency and Lag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IIuigi
My pc is more than capable of running osu but there's this reoccurring latency issue I keep having with my cursor. I've researched and researched but nothing helps. Mainly my cursor is a little bit slow to react to what I'm doing. It cant be my tablet because it worked perfectly on my (way worse) laptop and had no issues. It also happens with mouse too. My keyboard on the other hand is perfect, was never able to tap so consistently in my life. Tried many different usb ports and it didn't help. I also notice when I cap my fps any higher than 60(unlimited) it lags like crazy. I found out that when I try going into edit and testing a map the game lags horribly as well. I've messed with my nvidia settings, made sure they were up to date. I have no idea why this is happening but if anyone can help me out, you have no idea how much I'd appreciate it!
Andrea
Make sure that Vsync or Gsync is off in your Nvidia control panel and ingame.

Also, other stuff that you should check:

1. Make sure your Nvidia power management settings are set to performance, and the Windows power setting is also set to high performance.
  2. Make sure "Fullscreen optimizations" is disabled in the osu!.exe properties.
show more