forum

About auto...

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SpeckyYT
the "Auto" mod should have an "more human like" option...

I'm sure somebody else already writed something like this...
abraker
???
- Zuramaru -

abraker wrote:

???

They’re saying they want auto to look less robotic and more like how a normal player would play. But that defeats the purpose of auto, which is to show an automated perfect play through of a map.
Sandy Hoey
Just watch replay of the top play on the leaderboard
Topic Starter
SpeckyYT
But in hard maps they can't do 100% tho....
abraker

SpeckyYT wrote:

Sounds like those kind of maps would be too hard for a human to 100% at the time because nobody 100%. Almost as if the only other thing that could 100% is a machine at that time. But that's just too crazy of a concept, right?

sarcasm aside, don't expect a bot to act out plays like a human until a human has proved to be able to act out plays that achieve the same acc the bot can. But at that point, why have a bot that can act out plays like a human if there is a human doing it?
thanhbinhlab

abraker wrote:

SpeckyYT wrote:

sarcasm aside, don't expect a bot to act out plays like a human until a human has proved to be able to act out plays that achieve the same acc the bot can. But at that point, why have a bot that can act out plays like a human if there is a human doing it?
If I understand correctly he wants something like machine learning in playing osu!? Or is it not?
abraker

thanhbinhlab wrote:

If I understand correctly he wants something like machine learning in playing osu!? Or is it not?
he wants machine learning for the autoplay, which is pointless in terms of seeing a bot play
Topic Starter
SpeckyYT

thanhbinhlab wrote:

abraker wrote:

SpeckyYT wrote:

Machine Learning would be nice, you play than the bot plays like you!
abraker

SpeckyYT wrote:

Machine Learning would be nice, you play than the bot plays like you!
Ok now I *really* want to see what happens when you train a bot on your replay data and give it tag4 after.
Topic Starter
SpeckyYT
lol
shinra
Kiwyi
I agree with this actually. Take the spinners in auto. it goes in strait line instead of an actual circle, when they actually move normally with the slider thing. Also when there's a pause in the game play, the cursor slowly moves the the next beat even though its not even there yet.
Topic Starter
SpeckyYT

Kiwyi wrote:

I agree with this actually. Take the spinners in auto. it goes in strait line instead of an actual circle, when they actually move normally with the slider thing. Also when there's a pause in the game play, the cursor slowly moves the the next beat even though its not even there yet.

This is what I meant.....
abraker

SpeckyYT wrote:

Kiwyi wrote:

This is what I meant.....
Why does that matter?
dellar68
thats a good idea
show more