forum

[Archived] Windows cursor showing over osu! cursor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuromatsu-san
Since I reinstalled Windows 10 on my computer, whenever I launch osu!, in a specific zone of the screen (a rectangle in the center-right of the screen) the Windows cursor shows over the osu! cursor.
And if I click it, it changes the Wacom tablet profile to the default one.

Anyone knows how to fix this? It's pretty annoying.
Death
If you have Discord installed, disable its in-game overlay through its User Settings page and restart your game.

Otherwise, try disabling any other programs that may be putting an overlay on your game.
Topic Starter
Kuromatsu-san

Death wrote:

If you have Discord installed, disable its in-game overlay through its User Settings page and restart your game.

Otherwise, try disabling any other programs that may be putting an overlay on your game.

Yes, I have Discord installed and I always disable the overlay because it's annoying.
But this happened even before installing Discord.
Death

Death wrote:

Do this. Close anything you don't need to have open for your computer to function properly.

And if you do have Discord installed now, just a heads up, I've heard people complain that the overlay likes to re-enable itself after updating sometimes. And it doesn't seem to be visible even when you have it enabled over osu! in certain cases. I don't quite know the reason for either of those issues.
show more