forum

Introduction thing insert title

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BrownPlasticBag
Hi lmao.

I don't know how to introduce myself but I'll just say that I've just started osu! recently even though I created my account a year ago. When I created my account, I only played like once to try the game and then deleted it until now for some reason. I used to play a game called Geometry Dash a lot but since the game is pretty much dying at this point and I lost tons of interest in it for the second time, I decided to search for another game that I could enjoy. I found this game again and I think that I'll stick to it for now. I sometimes play other games like IWBTB, Fortnite, Super Hexagon, BTD5, Garry's Mod, and Rocket Leauge but I lost interest or haven't really played a lot of them yet. I also don't know how to end this but I'll just say that I will probably play this game for a while and will try to become better at it.
keremaru
welcome to osu!
..wait, gd's dying?
Topic Starter
BrownPlasticBag

keremal wrote:

welcome to osu!
..wait, gd's dying?

Yeah it's starting to die since Robtop hasn't updated the game for over a year now. No one knows if he is even close to releasing it yet but he did say that he wants to fix all of the bugs in the update to make sure that it's stable.
winz
Yeah, I also used to play geometry dash a lot but I've quit playing it a year or more ago, this game is too addicting haha
I started almost 3 years ago and haven't really taken a hiatus, welcome :)
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
show more