forum

Backstreet Boys - Everybody

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 12:54:56 PM

Artist: Backstreet Boys
Title: Everybody
BPM: 107.93
Filesize: 19938kb
Play Time: 04:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.19 stars, 230 notes)
  2. Insane (4.86 stars, 480 notes)
  3. Hard (4 stars, 346 notes)
Download: Backstreet Boys - Everybody
Download: Backstreet Boys - Everybody (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Oh my god we're back again~

Edit: Whoops. Fixed first hit circle in hard. Sorry about that. Pesky thing.

Edit: Removed end hit circle, added new break.

Edit: Added X25 to Remmy's name.

Edit: Changed background color for novid.

Edit: Rolled's timing suggestions and nerfing of Zerostarry's crazystreams.

Edit: What's up with the 1/8 sliders in Dakey's part??? :O Oh well. I had to fix them when I changed the bpm. Should be working now.

Edit: Guess background color changing never works? Added a background image of the Backstreet Boys. Might change it.

Edit: James' offset suggestions (which sound better to me), bumped up each difficulty (easy > normal just to be safe), didn't change Cyclone's ugly slider because it is not unacceptable, just ugly.
James
EVERYBOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY~ YEAH YEAH~

Rolled
Mmmmm, +5 to offsets and 107.93 BPM? It works slightly better.

Also, another success overall. Only thing I'd suggest is zerostarry nerfing the spacing in that one part a bit. It's insane level, while the rest of the map is hard.

Also, fucking impressed with loginer's part. Awesome job loginer. (and everybody else. There's always a stand out in every collab though, and this one would be Loginer :))
RemmyX25

Rolled wrote:

There's always a stand out in every collab though, and this one would be Loginer :)
I should have seen Loginer coming, with the vampire with the top hat.

Amazing work everyone.

mtmcl wrote:

Edit: Added X25 to Remmy's name
Thaaaaaaank You :)

BACKSTREET'S BACK, ALRIGHT!!!
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Everything fixed so far. plz mod
Sinistro
Easy
01:20:53 (4,5,6,7), 01:24:42 (4,5,6,7,8), 02:18:63 (4,5,6), 02:22:79 (4,5,6,7), 02:26:69 (4,5,6,7,8): Stacked circles that are not the same distance apart on the timeline...on Easy? Not on my watch. Make it so any stacks have all of their circles the same distance apart from each other on the timeline.

Hard
Rename to Insane or Monstrous or something ;)
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
hi
-5 to -7 offset?

and fix 00:55:52 (3) on insane, im pretty sure this is not allowable due to its ugliness
rename this to insane

wow normal... full of triplets... rename this to HARD
ignore these if difficulty name is changed
02:32:25 (5,1) - holy crap at this jump in NORMAL
03:48:95 (2) - no
03:53:39 (2) - no
03:57:28 (1,2,3,4) or something like that for the whole map - 1.0 spacing? 1/2 beat? normal? yuck

easy.. i hope this is easy...
didnt bothered looking at it
CheeseWarlock
Normal -> Hard and Hard -> Insane, plz. And I'm with James on the timing. Though I actually like the jump in Normal...

Normal:
02:34:33 (5,6,7,8,9) - Sounds awesome, but plays really awkwardly.

Easy:
01:29:43 (4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - This is tricky, but actually fun. I like it, but others might not.
James
i just dont allow harder stuffs in normal, hehe
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Okay.

- Fixed offset

- Hard -> Insane

- Normal -> Hard

- Easy -> Normal (cause of Sinistro's complaint about stacks and Cheese's whining about a "tricky part")

- However, I'm keeping the ugly slider. If you want to know why, play Dranoel's "Bent".
Sinistro
I had the same dream again last night.
CheeseWarlock
Everything looks to be in order here. Love/hate the jumps on Insane.