forum

5 star help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bait_01
Can anyone reccomend me some easy 5 star maps for I can get a hang of what I'm going to have to play since I really want to clear 6star before I reach 250k or 48hours and be called a farmer:( and is there a way to improve with mouse for consistency since thats one of my main problems or should I buy a tablet? I'm struggling since I only passed two five stars and I don't want to be behind in my rank..
maraa
Slow down a bit there cowboy
- Zuramaru -

maraa wrote:

Slow down a bit there cowboy
getting bad accuracy and barely passing 5* and 6* maps won't help you improve and won't give you any PP at your rank. It's better to just progressively improve buy starting with 2* and 3* and working your way up to the next star level when you're able to do well accuracy-wise (about >95%). You can play hard maps for fun, sure, but don't expect to gain a lot out of them until you've gotten better at lower star levels.
DeletedUser_6869432
>clear 6star before i reach 250k or 48 hours

Are you serious? There are people who play for 300 hours and cant play 6 star and you want to do it in 48 hours?

pls quit w
RamenBucket
Before 250k or 48 hrs? U just gotta play like 200 hrs offline and then ur good.

On a more serious note, while it's always good to challenge yourself, you cant become good at something overnight. From my personal experience, I'd say that you need at LEAST 120 hrs before you can even pass 5* consistently, let alone a 6*. (Non pp farm/ TV size) Osu is a game were you have to put in A LOT of time before you can get good at. Take a look at the top players. Most of them have over 1500 hours.

While this point may seem redundant at this point, I still can't stress it enough. The only thing keeping you from passing 6* maps is the amount of time and effort that you have put into the game.
Brainage
Why do you care about getting the 6 star medal before 250k or 48hrs? There are greater achievements to be aiming for.
kai99

kacper124 wrote:

>clear 6star before i reach 250k or 48 hours

Are you serious? There are people who play for 300 hours and cant play 6 star and you want to do it in 48 hours?

pls quit w
Ryoid
So..... you wanna pass 6 star in 48 hours? according to logic, doing that is humanly impossible! Except you're not human

I recommend you doing thing slowly and aim something greater than playing osu nonstop spamming 5 star and get a shit accuracy past experience

and for the 5 star map.....
type sotark in the beatmap search section :)

Good luck
ManuelOsuPlayer
Let your eyes move your hand for you, if you want consistence aiming.
mulraf
i c you already caught lots of fish
Topic Starter
Bait_01
didn't expect people to take this serious, but ye im just trying to improve my older scores and playing pretty casually rn. slow and easy

and ill try to take the advive thank you anything helps
show more