forum

Should I switch to Hawku drivers or stick with stock wacom ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurenaikawaii
So, the thing is that I used the 6.3. 10w2 drivers that have very less input lag but still smoothing, should I stay with these if I used them for a long time or should I switch to these new drivers from Hawku that is sayd to be input lagh free, I tried them and it felt worse, but thats because Im not used to non input lag. Should I switch and get used to it or stay with my stock Wacom that are with very less input lag, the ones mentioned above ?
Wishes
I think the issue is not even the input lag at all, but rather you're probably used to the slight smoothing which the Wacom drivers give. I think you should stick with the stock Wacom drivers if you are used to them. I switched from Huion H420 to Wacom CTH-470 and noticed that in comparison the Wacom has pretty much no perceivable input lag on the stock drivers anyway so you are not gaining much by switching to the Hawku drivers. The smoothing can be a good thing too, to help keep your aim more stable. If you can't feel any input lag I don't see why you have to switch drivers.
Topic Starter
Kurenaikawaii
I see, I will stick with my drivers then and just play the game and enjoy it.
miguelpag
I just got a new tablet, do you think i shoul stick with the regular wacom drivers? Or should i switch to the osu ones?
SuiseiMyMommy

miguelpag wrote:

I just got a new tablet, do you think i shoul stick with the regular wacom drivers? Or should i switch to the osu ones?
It all depends on preference, you can try them both out and see which one you like more.