forum

How to imporve my acc

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
waxiu
Hi, my question is how to improve my shitty acc. I mean i know play more but it doesnt help. Actually i have ~15 5 star fc plays and i can pass most of 5.00 - 6.10 star maps but my acc was shitty since the beggining and i thought i will improve by the time, but iam not. Actually it doesnt matter if its 3 star map or 5, my acc is always bad(around 90% or even worse) Sometimes i can get 92-95 acc but its completly random and it happends mostly when there is more sliders than circles. If its important, iam mouse+full alternate player(but i dont think that is the reason cause other players whith that playstyle can get normal acc so its more like my retardness than my playstyle or something else).
D_Loomz
playing too hard stuff for too long will cause this.

answer: -> t/342548 <-
katielikespp18
Work on FCing 4* maps. You'll improve consistency and accuracy for 4*+. Lower AR translates well to higher AR, but not the other way around.
Flyy
really concentrate on the music. There might be an offset that you've accidentally changed which can alter the gameplay. Hope this helps.
Topic Starter
waxiu
Thanks for all suggestions. I hope that will help :)
My Angel Jeremy
I have shitty acc too plz help
ManuelOsuPlayer
Share a replay
kai99

My Angel Jeremy wrote:

I have shitty acc too plz help
re-play old songs u fc'ed already (with shit acc)
mulraf
i used to have the same problem. it's not perfect now but it's way better. what did the job for me was playing with hr. no hrhd! and it improved my nomod acc, hd my acc still sucks. actually i just wanted to learn hr after reading through korilak's guide. ended up still being shite at hr but at least with better acc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
brodicy
Hi waxiu, I have a few recommendations. When I first started playing this game I had some pretty bad acc all over the board just nearly every map was trash acc. Then I kind of came to a conclusion as to why. I was playing maps that were simply just out of my skill level. Yeah I can play 5-7 stars with a quick ar adjustment period but my accuracy is never like 99% because honestly I don't have the skill for that yet.

I would recommend you play lower star rating maps (2-4*). This may seem very boring but trust me when I say this will make you amazing at this freaking video game. If you have the ability to play such high stars with ease, go back to lower star maps. I would heavily encourage you to play maps from 2007-2012. Most maps from this time period are very linear but being able to play maps like this consistently makes modern maps so incredibly easy.

Focus on when to click each circle and the set speed of each song. This will give you a better idea of when to click the next circle and the next etc. When people say follow the rhythm of a song this is usually what they mean without any details.

I would not recommend you play these high star ratings just because you can. I would, however, recommend you play each map to improve your skill. I can go in very precise detail about many more things but this is basically a sum up of what I can say to improve your accuracy. If you have any questions about anything honestly just message me and i'll answer any of them.

p.s. plz enjoy game
Kirika
Practice long maps with high OD (or you can just edit the OD in songs you know). When you play enough that you can consistently hit high acc on high OD, you will also hit high acc on any OD below that. Another way to achieve this is to play hard rock. You can do this by playing literally anything, just throw on hard rock and no fail and go at it. Good luck!

Brainage
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/99612

omfg does no one look at this anymore?

play accuracy training maps (Wind God Girl and stuff like that) xd
Nattsun
Just click the circles to the beat...