forum

It's impossible for me to find a comfortable position on my mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
It's impossible for me to find a comfy position on my mouse when i'm playing osu, I tried using arm movement instead of wrist but it's still the same(I don't know if i'm doing the arm movement correctly lol)

I need help on gaining a comfortable position on my mouse
KupcaH
experiment more
kai99
dear op
what part of "pls fuck off this forum" dont you understand. i already knew you were autistic but this is a little bit too much for me. please fuck off.

tyvm. have a great friday
ManuelOsuPlayer
Ignore aim hand. Focus on reading and your muscle memory will aim better and faster.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Ignore aim hand. Focus on reading and your muscle memory will aim better and faster.

Well I find that really hard because my hand somehow keeps changing positions without my own will
mulraf
get gaming chair i send ref link if you want <3 (☉ε ⊙ノ)ノ ( ◎⃝✦⃟ོ◎⃝ ) ( ख़ืིڞ◟྄ख़ืི) (just end me now)
abraker
did you try filliping it upside down?
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

abraker wrote:

did you try filliping it upside down?

O SH** why didn't I think of dat :D
katielikespp18
Focus on consistency and you'll naturally develop a comfortable grip that'll accommodate that playstyle.
Nattsun

kai99 wrote:

dear op
what part of "pls fuck off this forum" dont you understand. i already knew you were autistic but this is a little bit too much for me. please fuck off.

Jesus... kai99, calm tf down. You were G&R's angel, what made you so toxic smh.
KupcaH
I'm G&R angel.
kai99

Nattsun wrote:

kai99 wrote:

dear op

im calm except for this fucking troll. you should see his other threads too, there just arent enough left because they get nuked all the time.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

kai99 wrote:

Nattsun wrote:

kai99 wrote:

dear op

im calm except for this fucking troll. you should see his other threads too, there just arent enough left because they get nuked all the time.

Troll? How did asking advice made me a troll?
kai99

szkiller wrote:

Troll? How did asking advice made me a troll?
Start whining, doesn't work on me you fucker. :)
1) t/658682
You've asked this question before (dont even start on the "buut its a different question")

2) Search up "position on mouse" (a.k.a. your fucking title)

wow! 2k fucking google results. im dyslexic and i cant read, sorry!

3) If you wanna fight me on how none of these posts listed above are about the issue you have and are "different" from your post,
t/219280
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/710979
t/141222
p/4662153
t/631232
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/500913
t/416468
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/611130

dont thank me!
honestly i've told you multiple times to fuck off this forum every time you write some autistic post, can;t you just do me a favor and just go live off at OT?
The Gambler
mablet
Nattsun

KupcaH wrote:

I'm G&R angel.
My Angel Kopka