forum

[resolved] Renderer Error

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
springtrapf
Acidentalmente Acabei Mudando O Render Do Meu Osu! De D3D Para Opengl... Depois Disso Meu Osu! Não Entra Mais......... Alguem Me Ajuda!!!!!!!!!!

https://imgur.com/24B73Jm

Accidentally I Ended Up Changing The Render Of My Osu! D3D To Opengl ... After That My Osu! Not Enter More ... ... ... Someone Help Me!!!!!!!!!!

https://imgur.com/24B73Jm
modrei_DELETED
shift click osu and select compatibility mode

alternatively, you can download older osu client, there are multiple ways to do that:

1. Open your osu! folder (the default path is "C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!")
  2. Edit the file named "osu!.cfg" in notepad (you may need to enable file extensions to make it easier to find)
  3. Set the "_ReleaseStream" line equal to "Stable" (e.g. _ReleaseStream = Stable)
  4. Save the file and reopen osu!

If that doesn't work, download this installer (direct download link) and run it. If you already have a previous osu! installation with maps, skins, etc, make sure you change the installation path to the correct location on your computer. Otherwise it might install to a different location and you will need to move all of your maps and other data over manually.
Death
You're going to need to hold shift in order to open the recovery window. Simply pressing shift and clicking is not going to work.

If you are already on fallback, which it sounds like you are, there is not going to be an option for Compatibility mode. Instead, it will give you the option to switch from OpenGL to DirecX directly, assuming the recovery dialog is even able to pop up at all.
Topic Starter
springtrapf

modrei wrote:

shift click osu and select compatibility mode

alternatively, you can download older osu client, there are multiple ways to do that:

1. Open your osu! folder (the default path is "C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!")
  2. Edit the file named "osu!.cfg" in notepad (you may need to enable file extensions to make it easier to find)
  3. Set the "_ReleaseStream" line equal to "Stable" (e.g. _ReleaseStream = Stable)
  4. Save the file and reopen osu!

If that doesn't work, download this installer (direct download link) and run it. If you already have a previous osu! installation with maps, skins, etc, make sure you change the installation path to the correct location on your computer. Otherwise it might install to a different location and you will need to move all of your maps and other data over manually.

Tried All The Methods.

But Only the method of Installing osu! On The Other Installer Worked.

Thank You Very Much:D