forum

Is 7k still the best pp farm?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnonymousDoge
Hey guys! Just had a quick question concerning the new PP system...is 7k still the reigning champion for getting PP or it different now? There are only a couple more songs in the 4k category that i have to DT to reach good pp which sucks because I am not really a fan of DT. I want to try 7k but i want to confirm its not a waste of time. Thanks for replying!
Yyorshire
technically yes, but you're not gonna get pp from 7k for a long time until you get to nearly the same skill level at it as you already are at 4k, and if you are only going to play 7k for pp then don't, if you aren't having fun then there is no point
TrapsAreNotGay
It takes a while to get good enough with 7k to get pp, but it can give some big plays.
[Crz]sel
Once you put a few months or years, it'll become big pp material. You need patience and determination since you've already done 4k which would be hard to convert to 7k playstyle.
SnixWasTaken
There are a few players who play only 4k and are at top 50, so you still have a long way to go to before asking such questions. 7k will always remain the biggest pp income, considering you are at the same level with it as 4k or even higher, obviously its more notes, its harder so you will receive more pp.
Jinjin
Blame Jinjin for dem big 7k pp maps tbh
johnmedina999

Jinjin wrote:

abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Jinjin wrote:

7kpp4kme