forum

Who Is TheDumbOYT?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
td0
Hi there, my name is Hùng also known on osu! as TheDumbOYT! I'm a 13 years old high school student who was born and grown up in Vietnam and loves to play osu! hardly 5 hours a day. Most of the time i sat down and play osu! just to get a higher global rank, sometimes it could be hard but i manage to get better by times, days,months or even years. That's all i have to say about myself. I'm very happy that i can be here with the Community
JO3-M4K

TheDumbOYT wrote:

Hi there, my name is Hùng also known on osu! as TheDumbOYT! I'm a 13 years old high school student who was born and grown up in Vietnam and loves to play osu! hardly 5 hours a day. Most of the time i sat down and play osu! just to get a higher global rank, sometimes it could be hard but i manage to get better by times, days,months or even years. That's all i have to say about myself. I'm very happy that i can be here with the Community

I've not been on the forums that long either so you're not alone there. Nice to meet you though. :) I want to get to know more people too.