forum

I'm in danger...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Enchourex
Yes! I'm in danger as they said: "It's dangerous to play alone."
But well, however, I think I'll play alone for months before I'm ready to get some multiplays...

Eh, did I forget to say hello?
Ahaha, well, hello~ :)
As you can see, my name here is Enchourex, just joined this April (The same month I started my anime life (well, not a real hardcore otaku but just some anime for fun :D))

Hmm, actually I've known osu! for years, first time saw my school friend playing the mania mode. Honestly, I wasn't interested, as I never play rhythm game...
But, about two months ago, my friend challenged me to play mania, so I started my osu! journey..
After about 20 tries, I FC-ed an [Easy] 4K. But after that I felt bored, moreover my mania skill was like a potato :P
Then I tried all other modes. Catch, Taiko.. and finally standard. Slowly I got more interested and focused to the standard mode.

Right now my school friends are still playing mania, not very skillful but they are very competitive :P but I still feel lonely as I'm the only one who focus on standard mode...
I'm still trying to crack 3★, mostly trying to improve my speed and reflex.

Well, guess I typed too much.. :D
Alot
Hey welcome to the forum and welcome to the "anime life" xD
XCzambie
Welcome Enchourex!
You ain't gonna be lonely no more 😁.
donghans
welcome to the forums! have fun ;)
Topic Starter
Enchourex

XCzambie wrote:

Welcome Enchourex!
You ain't gonna be lonely no more 😁.

In the forums, yes.
In game, still alone xD
- D I O -
welcome! im a ctb player so i know the struggle of finding people to play with ... hopefully you can find some new friends in the forums to play with, im not too active on the forums but it seems very friendly here generally
Regay
ill be honest you're actually quite improving in a matter of days. you should play 3 star maps along the way (just a noob advice)

add me. id love to play some multi plays
Topic Starter
Enchourex

Regay wrote:

ill be honest you're actually quite improving in a matter of days. you should play 3 star maps along the way (just a noob advice)

Ahaha. That's a common advice :P however thanks for your advice!
My main problem at 3 is my hitting speed. I can't alternate taps well :(

Added. <--In reality, I typed this first before adding you xD
Regay

Enchourex wrote:

Regay wrote:

then try single tapping lmao (but if you're used to alternate then practice it first). I actually dont need "hitting speed". Just follow the rhythm :p
Topic Starter
Enchourex

Regay wrote:

Enchourex wrote:

Regay wrote:

then try single tapping lmao (but if you're used to alternate then practice it first). I actually dont need "hitting speed". Just follow the rhythm :p

The rhythm is way too fast for me.. And my trait is that if I find stacking notes (like double tap sliders and triplets), I'll single tap, but I'll alternate when I find notes very close to each other/a bit overlapping (example slider-circle-slider).

Well I just need to practice more ;p
DJ Enetro
Oh boi, honestly you are kinda making me feel guilty for not learning Bahasa Indonesia (I have relatives there.)
But welcome! Let's fight our loneliness together!
Topic Starter
Enchourex

DJ Enetro wrote:

Oh boi, honestly you are kinda making me feel guilty for not learning Bahasa Indonesia (I have relatives there.)
But welcome! Let's fight our loneliness together!

Ah.. First, sorry for the totally late reply :(

That's nice to have relatives far away ^^
However, Bahasa is pretty hard especially its prefix and suffix, and informal words are confusing to learn :P
Anyway, nice to meet you!