forum

My first forum post (Introduction)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JO3-M4K
Hi guys. I have been around for a long time. Depends whether being around for 2 and a half years is a "long time" been playing the game since December in 2015 (aged 15) and slightly before that.

I saw my friend play this which got me into playing osu! First, I didn't think it would be something I would get into but I thought about it and gave it a try when I got my PC at Christmas. Didn't play for the first couple of days but quickly improved. Not in terms of rank, but in terms of playing ability like I actually felt like I was getting better and then it became more fun. At the time, My friend was 137k on the global ranking when I started playing.

I've played mouse since i started but have tried playing tablet from time to time.

Skipping forward to present day (aged 18), I have been playing for around 30 months and I don't regret starting in the slightest. It might be my first forum post but I want it to be the first of many.

I have met alot of good friends through this game and I hope to meet many many more.

I stream osu! on a regular basis on Twitch (twitch channel on my userpage) and watch a couple of big streamers too.

Glad to have been around for this time and hope to be around this community for a lot longer.

Thanks for reading everyone.

:) JO3-M4K (Joe)
ABD007
Nice to meet you ! :)
keremaru
woah it's a pro o.o
Topic Starter
JO3-M4K
Pleasure meeting you guys too. :)
XCzambie
Hellooo MuppetBoi,nice to meet you :) .
Regay
m-m-m Mouse player? If you're a mouse player, teach me how to aim

p.s imma add you bc i want to learn from you lmao (especially when it comes to mouse acc [wtf i'm amazed of your acc])
Topic Starter
JO3-M4K
Cool and I'll mutual too and yep I'm a mouse player. I just prefer mouse cause I'm used to playing mouse i guess. And don't worry we all do DT plays sometimes. I admire the HDHR plays though. Thanks for the high accuracy compliment. It's one of my methods for getting really good aim and timing. Focusing on accuracy is something that you can get really good at if you read maps methodically :)
Topic Starter
JO3-M4K

XCzambie wrote:

Hellooo MuppetBoi,nice to meet you :) .

Nice to meet you too. I see you just started playing very recently. Hope you enjoy it here in this community. :)
- D I O -
im vaguely new to the forums too (mostly inactive really) but damn you improved really fast man ive got a huge habit of going inactive for months at a time and i kinda stay at the same place haha
Topic Starter
JO3-M4K

- D I O - wrote:

im vaguely new to the forums too (mostly inactive really) but damn you improved really fast man ive got a huge habit of going inactive for months at a time and i kinda stay at the same place haha

Usually I don't set a top play for about 2 to 4 months at a time. But I like improving at my own pace. Regardless of rank. I see rank as just a number. My playing ability can be better or worse each day.

Btw admired for being a osu!catch player :)
Enchourex
I... I-I'm just passing by,,
hello~
Topic Starter
JO3-M4K

Enchourex wrote:

I... I-I'm just passing by,,
hello~

Heya. xd :)