forum

Where do you look at the screen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arona
i'm very sorry if this is a stupid question but where do you look at the screen when playing taiko? should i look at the notes one by one? or look at a specific area on the screen.

i'm sorry for this question. i'm just really new at this mode and i have no idea how stuff works here '-'
roufou
most people will say it's ideal to look at the right but it's your choice really, I look around the middle
Das
I usually look somewhere in the middle but closer to the hit box and just stare at the colors as they go by or sometimes with Mods like HR i look more towards the right. It really depends on finding a spot thats comfortable for your eyes and helps you understand when to hit the notes without having to stare at the hitbox itself.
black_arachnia
Nomod is a little bit over from the hitbox, DT is almost on the hitbox to maintain accuracy, HR is farther away from the hitbox, I don't play the other modes so I don't know about those.
JarvisGaming
I usually look to the left where I can see the hitbox on lower SV, and slowly pan towards the right if the SV goes up, but all of this is just personal preference though.