forum

[Archived] microstutter?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeKett
i play mania and when i make keyboard inputs the performance thing when you view fps keeps getting more dots on the side that goes red every time i press a key, almost one dot for every key input, and if i dont press anything it goes away, while pressing frame time goes from ~2.4 to ~3.1, and goes back to ~2.4 when i stop. sometimes i get random bad hits and misses on a song i get perfects on, even tried with playing 1 star songs so its not just cus i bad. this has not always been a problem, and worked fine a few days ago. im talking getting 70% scores on songs i got 90% on a few days ago. its basically unplayable right now.

also the game is very unstable on when it wants to run in unlimited frames. i have to fiddle like crazy to get it to not be capped at 60.

im running compat mode due to already having other issues with unlimited frames making the game crash without compat mode.

iv tried reinstalling drivers, and reverted windows version due to latest windows update fucked some shit up.

and (this error might be unrelated to osu) the game keeps getting minimized 4-5 times when i try to maximize it, only an issue on native resolution; and when i change to or from vsync it gets minimized also.

is there anything i have could have done to cause this or could do to fix this?
caoticosbr
Play OSU Normal mode and check if this happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGW86DfwZXI

If this happen:

Update GRAPHIC CARDS AND SOUND CARDS(Sound cards can really make some annoying bugs, like this one above)