forum

NekoMalistic Skin [STD][Clear skin]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-NekoNya

UPDATED. NOW THE SKIN HAS 2X RESOLUTION. THE SKIN IS STILL BEING TESTED AND DEVELOPED.

"Wondering why I started another skin? Cause I want to play without any distractions on my gameplay. I don't want any flying crap outta nowhere. I want to play the game with most utter focus. Just pure clear and clean skin is what I want. And to achieve that, I wondered... How about creating a clean and minimalistic skin? Like, no numbers and stuff that'll somehow make reading AR 9-above easier to read. And so, this skin was born."

I'm doing my best to both make my skins cleaner and fun to play with. But all I can do are to create graphical stuffs and what not. When it comes to creating music, I suck. Therefore, I NEED HITSOUNDS. I'm REAAAAALLLY going to be thankful if someone volunteered to create original hitsounds for my skins. You can tell me more about it in PM inside the osu! Website or this comment section.

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD

Seva
very naice
Frogsi
As for a performance skin its nothing special and for my taste pretty unreadable with the thicc border and the consistent use of red in combination with the low opacity on the hitcircles and the colors.
Nice try.
Topic Starter
-NekoNya
Lol. As for what I said, it's based on my OWN preferences and not everyone's. So, it's not my problem if it didn't please you at all. I'm still a beginner at these kind of things. That is why it says that it is still being developed and tested. Hope that countered your thoughts. Not to be rude but, I'm still doing my best to further improve this skin.
YaWrong
nice skin, but judging by the red border thing, maybe just tone down the saturation to blend in with the color of the hitcircles. I suggest a 140,20,20.

good luck with your skin, I hope the best :)
h3oCharles
I think I've seen these score numbers before, not sure where tho

plz give us song selection and ranking screen screenshots plz
Topic Starter
-NekoNya
Those score numbers are actually one of the fonts in Paint.NET which I find aesthetically nice. I used those score numbers from my other skin, which is StripedTap. Just minimized it and made the shadow a little bigger. I'm currently doing the song selection and the icons thingy and I'm still thinking of ways to improve it. But for now, I need to fix some irl things before I continue this. It wont take long. Might be a day or so.
Topic Starter
-NekoNya
Updated! Will upload screenshots soon
Mat2tko
yea