forum

I'm new to the forums, but here's a nice suggestion.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Complexity
Sorry If I posted this in the wrong place, please move this or whatever.

Well for the matter: I am talking about a little feature which could be really nice if it will be implemented.
It's the option to make a name for replays; let me give an instance of its importance:

Let's suppose I want to show my friend that my tablet pen doesn't work properly, so I make a test replay and save it as: "only broke cuz of my broken pen"
This deed would help me reach this replay faster than going over all of my replays for that certain map.

Anyways also if not talking critically, this little feature could bring more comfortable rerference to replays instead of just looking at them as random scores,
As well as it can prevent situations when people prefer to save a replay due to a praticular rare thing happend there, and after some time they obviously forget what's that bad score so they delete it.. happens to me a lot.
Death
Topic Starter
Complexity

Death wrote:

Moved to Feature Requests.

Thank you for notifying me.
btw if you are already here, could you please post your opinion about my little feature?
abraker
1) Export the replay
2) Open exported folder
3) Locate the replay
4) Rename it
5) ???
6) profit
-Makishima S-
Use F2 on score screen to export the replay.
You can find it then in osu!/Replays directory.
TecSopurtINDIA
On the results screen you can scroll down to see the rankings and stuff. On the top there should be a box with your own name inside of it. You can click on it to change the name that it is saved as.
Topic Starter
Complexity

TecSopurtINDIA wrote:

On the results screen you can scroll down to see the rankings and stuff. On the top there should be a box with your own name inside of it. You can click on it to change the name that it is saved as.

I'm sorry, I couldn't find what you've talked about.. can you perhaps send a screenshot?
Caput Mortuum

TecSopurtINDIA wrote:

It only changes the player's name, not the replay's name and it's offline only