forum

why are there so many creeps on the internet now?!?!?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yuhaii
r/creepypms

sorry if this topic was controversial,
I only thought it was funny. Anywho, I edited this to get rid of the screenshots.
abraker
random friend requests are also a thing
levesterz

abraker wrote:

random friend requests are also a thing

*90 pms of OWo what this variartion and thing about eggplant flashback*
johnmedina999
Never publicise your gender online. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Though I do have to say that this was only one person, and therefore does not constitute you saying "so many creeps".

But anyway, just block him
Topic Starter
yuhaii

johnmedina999 wrote:

Never publicise your gender online. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Though I do have to say that this was only one person, and therefore does not constitute you saying "so many creeps".

But anyway, just block him
public discord servers which ive never spoken in and assumes i am girl because anime girl profile picture lmao

anywho already did

and i've gotten a bunch dw i just got rid of them
abraker
I got this prepared for random folks trying to friend me:

It looks like you have made an attempt to befriend this entity, and we thank you for taking the time to press a few buttons to do so. As you may or may not know, we recieve many applications from interesting individuals. Acceptances for this action are in very limited supply, and as a result, cannot be handed freely. After analyzing your digital being, and considering future prospects between you and this entity, we regret to inform you that we will have to decline your offer.

We thank you for trying, and best of luck on befriending others.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sincerly
Autoresponse Management System (v0.4.5)
Meah
Ignore them
B1rd
>middle eastern Guy

If Muhammad is looking for some action, tell him to alahu akbar for his 72 virgins.
Topic Starter
yuhaii

B1rd wrote:

>middle eastern Guy

If Muhammad is looking for some action, tell him to alahu akbar for his 72 virgins.

what the flying fuck?
DaddyCoolVipper
Just block people like that. This isn't new, either.

I used to have a lot of weird women contacting me on Skype because they'd name-searched "Daddy" and found me...
Flanster
r/creepypms
Aurani
Sorry to be a dick, but a lot of the things in life happen because of how you position yourself towards them. In this case, the lad is clearly a virgin or attention-seeker, and thus all you ever needed to do was tell him that you aren't up for talking, that's it.
Your problem stems from the fact that you don't want to be direct towards others, maybe because you want every person, including creeps like him, to perceive you as "good", as is very common. Sadly, unless you get rid of that superficial attitude, you won't get rest from people such as him, and thus have no reason to complain on a forum.
Topic Starter
yuhaii
why are people even reacting seriously to this, i get that what I posted was controversial but in fact i just thought it was funny

its not i was complaining, I was trying to make a joke.

I know that I won't get rest from these types of people but I still have no problems.

again, I just thought it was funny. sorry if you thought I was serious.
DaddyCoolVipper

yuhaii wrote:

why are people even reacting seriously to this, i get that what I posted was controversial but in fact i just thought it was funny

its not i was complaining, I was trying to make a joke.

I know that I won't get rest from these types of people but I still have no problems.

again, I just thought it was funny. sorry if you thought I was serious.
Aurani generally tries to give kinda-firm advice when he can. Don't take it too negatively, 's just how he talks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/creepyPMs/ might amuse you a lot too, lots of great Creepy Bois there
ColdTooth
John, is that an old ps2 in your room?
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote:

John, is that an old ps2 in your room?
Yeah, it's the first game console I got and it's great.

It's basically a DDR machine now, though. I have all the PS2 games (minus X2). ^_^
johnmedina999
Where did that post come from, though? You just changed the subject randomly.
abraker
My first console was a super Nintendo. It was actually donated to me by someone while going to field work with my dad when I was around 6 years old. I think that was one of the luckiest moments of my life. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have known what it feels like blowing a cartridge that doesn't work, what Mario is, or any of the memes, songs, and content derived from Super Mario World.
ColdTooth

johnmedina999 wrote:

Where did that post come from, though? You just changed the subject randomly.
I was following the topic. :wink:
Topic Starter
yuhaii
does this count as necro

show more