forum

Never introduced myself, woops!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Traxx

Joined May 2011

Well, it's about time to introduce myself, innit?

My name is Dustin, i am 24 years old and from Germany.
I am doing an apprenticeship as a product owner in a software house in Bonn, Germany.
I would describe myself as an open minded guy who is friendly, has dark humor and tells people what he thinks. Not in a bad way, most of the time :D

I startet playing Osu! back in 2011 and daaaamn did i play it a lot! I got once under the best 2000 players but stopped playing cause of my ex gf, haha.
I went back to Osu! several times but never played more than 1 day.

I am playing Osu! really actively since last week and planned on keeping my ranking pace.
I love streams and kind of getting into jumps.
Funny thing is that i can play much harder maps now than i could back in the days, haha.
Currently playing all kind of maps with an AR of 9 and higher.

In my past i used to play many shooters on a highly competitive level such as CSGO and Rainbow Six: Siege where i had several semi-pro teams and won some tournaments.
I also played WoW for 12 years, League of Legends and a ton of other games.
One of my most favourite franchises is Monster Hunter. God, i love it so much. Been playing it since MHFU.

Other than just playing games i also dance. What do i dance? I started shuffle 7 years ago and am currently learning how to pop.
I like good ol' fashioned pubs, beer and meat. Medium steaks are my weakness!
I also like going out with friends, chilling in the park or doing other activities.

Gaming has been a part of my life since i was, i think, 3 or 4 years old? I got the GameBoy Colour with Pokemon Red and it was a blast!

My favourite music would be metal and all kinds of electronic music.

Oh, and i also watch some animes. I am not a weeb but i do like a few like Bleach, DBZ (of course), Boku no Hero, Shokugeki no Souma, FMA, Blood Lad, Deadman Wonderland, SOA, Accel World, No Game No Life and a few others.
My favourite would be Boku no Hero. Maaan this anime is sooo good!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything!